Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Dynamis Valk, RDM/DNC & BST/DNC, JA/DC mobs, yeah 330 isn't too bad. I'm going in with TH1 on both jobs alone, could probably do more if I really tried to on THF or something but I stick to RDM since I'm invincible due to Phalanx & such which lets me relax considerably more. I also do full Salvage runs through Arrapago, I don't skip any of the NMs on my way up. I mean I won't lie, it's not exactly fun to do either, but at least I can get hit hard by some mobs or if I get too many pulled/linked on me, even if it's not actually hard it's not as boring as the curb stomping that takes place in Assaults where you fight something like a NM and take it down in 30 seconds or so on. Like I said, maybe it's really just a preference thing, but I just really don't like Assaults, I'd rather do 2 Dyna runs and 2 Salvage runs for 38 days than 4 Assaults every 4 days for a total of 23 days, but thats just me.

I've honestly not even finished all 50 Assaults for Captain, it's all I've left to do for the first quest of Mythics, but my motivation to do Alex, Einherjar, and Nyzul are all fairly crushed by the Assaults. If I could finish them or ignore them, I could do my Mythic in probably less than a month from where I am now, I currently have over 12k Alex and over half of my other currencies, it's just the Assaults that keep me from doing it all.
    Hey DJ.......Do assaults with me sometime >.>
    (0)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainehx View Post
    Hey SE, please just give everyone everything first time they log on.

Seems there's no end to people attempts at removing the last few challenging things in this game.

Just be done with it, give everyone everything so those causals who bitch about anything difficult can get bored/go play another game.
    Please dont' listen to her. I don't mind the challenge, I just would like better access to these challenges. Certain assaults are a bitch, but its worth it in the end.
    (0)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    When you do address this please make it so that in Old Salvage gear piece 15/25/35 are 100% drop because it's not really worth it to farm old salvage anymore when doing the new salvage it much better and offer 100% Alexanderite Pouch if done correctly while old salvage you get a low % on Alexanderite a big waste of time. Old Salvage are not item level gear like 119 and I don't see anything wrong with making those upgrade piece 100% drop and Please consider that with Limbus upgrade as well. In addition, old gear that are level 99 and below shouldn't be tough for any player to Obtain it because we are ahead in the stage of 119 gear which require a lot of work to earn it. It would be nice if some of these gear were added to moogle Login points. =) but "thank you for adding savory shank to the list"
    35 drop rates are very, very high now. 15's are either already 100% from certain NMs or have a high drop rate from regular mobs. The only complaint left is 25's, which pretty much can't be 100% because they are selected from a pool of 6-7 pieces. The only thing SE can really adjust is to add another drop slot to zone mega bosses.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Marada View Post
    Please dont' listen to her. I don't mind the challenge, I just would like better access to these challenges. Certain assaults are a bitch, but its worth it in the end.
    This is how I feel. Much less grouping is necessary than people are suggesting. What's wrong with needing a couple of other people anyway? It's not like you need an alliance, you just need 2-3 for Nyzul or a PT for Einherjar.

It's harder to make Cinder Empyreans anyway.
    (0)

Player
    Adjustment to my original idea:
    Make Belrahn's eyepatch, Wyrmseeker and completed ledgers sellable.

This allows more to options for ppl to make gil as well as initiate some interest in the dead content by allowing people to participate in it for financial gain whereas right now, the only people who participate in this content are those that already afforded the price of a mythic.

Reason: If you aren't going to take out the hardship of a mythic, create an incentive for people who aren't interested in mythics to participate.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristippus View Post
    Adjustment to my original idea:
    Make Belrahn's eyepatch, Wyrmseeker and completed ledgers sellable.
    Seems like if those were sellable, they'd be so expensive that people would spend just as much time grinding for gil to get them. Sounds like a lateral move.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5