Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Mog Trash Can

Good Morning SE!

How many people out there have thrown away a valuable piece of gear in their mog house, shouted an unholy word to retrieve the gear from the ether, only to realize that their valuable piece of gear is gone forever (having used your one time restore)?

Well, this is where SE can make our lives so much better.

SE, may we have a Mog Trash Can that holds recently discarded items? When you leave your mog house your moogle should dutifully empty the trash.
    (5)

imo this should be how it was in every single zone in the game.
    (1)

Good morning to you too! (It’s really the afternoon right now though…)

Implementing a feature such as the one suggested would cause the same amount of stress as increasing inventory space, so it is not something that would be easy and quick to implement.

However, we will be soon implementing the Mog Wardrobe and the team feels that the risk of accidentally discarding your valuable equipment will be lessened greatly with this feature, so we would like to monitor the situation after this is implemented for a while.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm rather excited about this mog wardrobe feature. It should fix a significant problem within this game.
    (6)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    I'm rather excited about this mog wardrobe feature. It should fix a significant problem within this game.
    Yeah, just like all the other inventory expansions did... for a time. ^^;

(Of course this one is quite a bit more useful, but eh, I'm sure I'll fill it in no time.)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    <----Blonde. I have a question is there anything different about the wardrobe or is it a another sack, case etc.
    (0)

Player
    Wardrobe will allow us to equip gear from it, meaning that gear swaps will no longer be limited to our immediate inventory and the reason we have 70+ out of 80 slots filled constantly will soon be an issue no more, we will basically go from 80 slots we can equip gear from to 160 slots we can equip gear from.
    (1)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    <----Blonde. I have a question is there anything different about the wardrobe or is it a another sack, case etc.
    You can equip gear directly from the Mog Wardrobe using the equipment menu, or the /equip macro.

This alone makes it MUCH BETTER than any of the previous inventory expansions because it essentially increases your active inventory to 160. This is incredibly useful for jobs like SCH, which can use a TON of different equipment sets, and often have to struggle with the decision of potency/versatility vs inventory space.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Answering lllens Questions about what is all included in the Wardrobe Storage System?

Answering lllens Questions about what is all included in the Wardrobe Storage System?

Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    Almost sounded like your where going to ask me as my Blondelle character the question, LOL. It is an more organized version of the sack/cases we already have, plus it is for equipment only but there is ideas in maybe adding another just for crafting items/ingredients in the future as well.

I would love to see this done with furnishing in the mog house where there is just unit storage just for the furnishings you will have on display inside your mog house and the storage number increases on the furnishing items would actually be for another separate storage system all together unlike it is now where both the furnishings and items, gears, ingredients are all in the same mog safe area but do take up quite a space just display them inside your MH and to add to it those mog furnishings are grayed out slot's you slide across going thru the list. Yeah this is great and all but I don't think furnishings and everything else should be sitting same category or the same place.
    (2)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 04-24-2014 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Just topping off the post with a "title" to set the flow of my answer or Discussion.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just A Note or A Heads up about my previous post!

So I posted the same post that is below inside the thread of We need more inventory space if you haven't been to that particular thread yet.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.