Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    So just for variety, can you remove the point cap for Ballista points and add a vendor that sells chapters/other unique equipment? Spark farming gets really old and boring, fast. Let alone no more seals personally to use for SKCNM spam and AA spam isn't much of a thing when I need to use merits for other things right now. Just saying, it'd be great for more alternatives to obtain some things that really shouldn't be such a task to get.

Maybe add Reforged materials even? (Doubt this will get thumbed up though, but it was just a thought....if anybody else has some idea, feel free to expand on this thread please!)
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Title: Liked an idea and exploring an heightened idea in one of the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    So just for variety, can you remove the point cap for Ballista points and add a vendor that sells chapters/other unique equipment? Spark farming gets really old and boring, fast. Let alone no more seals personally to use for SKCNM spam and AA spam isn't much of a thing when I need to use merits for other things right now. Just saying, it'd be great for more alternatives to obtain some things that really shouldn't be such a task to get.

Maybe add Reforged materials even? (Doubt this will get thumbed up though, but it was just a thought....if anybody else has some idea, feel free to expand on this thread please!)
    Just commenting but i seen on the FFXI loadstone news that they are adding a new Player vs. player system that is like ballista/brenner combined with monstrosity like monsters {i'm assuming they're also be played by the player morphed as that monster dropped in the battle field is why I mentioned monstrosity} and they will drop great rewarding rewards for in game armors and other stuff that goes toward crafting upgrades, great food, or etcetera as fars as I can tell. I was thinking why don't they add something like this to ffxi when I saw it as well?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-20-2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Like an idea and possibly more to it from sorta the same idea but exploded combination on info where it came from updated
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Na, it's just going to be random monsters in front lines. Though if they did do this for XI and included monstrosity as part of it I think it would explode people's brains. I mean could you imagine 72 people fighting each other with capture the flag elements put in and then out of no where you have this dude running around as a black mandy wrecking everyone? It would be funny as heck.
    (1)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Here's a thought, Ballista versus Monstrosity.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Trisscar that was kind of my thoughts on the changes that can be done to ballista/brenner or additions to it.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3