Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Greetings,

Thanks for the additional feedback. We’re continuing to pass along your thoughts on alter egos to the development team.

On a side note, I haven’t seen this mentioned around here just yet, so I wanted to let you know that there is a secret aspect for Aldo (as well as Zeid and Lion). Using these alter egos in a party with each other (two or three of them) will boost their power a bit, so if you’re looking for damage try out this triumvirate of melee fighters.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Sekhmet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for the additional feedback. We’re continuing to pass along your thoughts on alter egos to the development team.

On a side note, I haven’t seen this mentioned around here just yet, so I wanted to let you know that there is a secret aspect for Aldo (as well as Zeid and Lion). Using these alter egos in a party with each other (two or three of them) will boost their power a bit, so if you’re looking for damage try out this triumvirate of melee fighters.
    Interesting. Are there any other combinations like this? Nashmeira and the 2 autos perhaps? If this hasn't been done for other combos yet, may I suggest that some kind of Trust combo bonus be implemented? Perhaps a combo where 3 would get a bonus to magic accuracy and magic attack or the like. Seems to me this could make certain underused Trusts more viable and add a bit of strategy for different situations.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet View Post
    Interesting. Are there any other combinations like this? Nashmeira and the 2 autos perhaps? If this hasn't been done for other combos yet, may I suggest that some kind of Trust combo bonus be implemented? Perhaps a combo where 3 would get a bonus to magic accuracy and magic attack or the like. Seems to me this could make certain underused Trusts more viable and add a bit of strategy for different situations.
    Using other combos from the same storyline certainly gets different quotes from them when you call them. I believe that it's already been said that the 2 autos get a bonus when being used with Nashmeira, too.
    (0)

Player
    He's probably talking about this which was posted today on FFXIAH. When Aldo was used with Lion, he gains a substantial attack speed boost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSOQ1A7SY4
    (0)

Player
    As far as Trust combo boosts, I wouldn't mind seeing varying ones for each of the possible sets of Serpent Generals - though I could understand if coming up with ten different ones (only four now, but six more sets become possible if/when we get Rughadjeen as an option) is an issue.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It's an obvious given....but has anybody really noticed any form of boost with any combination of the Serpent Generals so far?
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

A post I made previously in a separate thread talks about this very topic.

Since players are able to summon multiple alter egos at the same time, simply enhancing their stats would have a large effect on battle balance, so the team would like to look into this carefully.

In the future we will be implementing an alter ego customization feature, and the team is looking into making it so attack specialization can be one of the ways you can customize your alter egos. Once more information on this system has been finalized I’ll be sure to make a follow-up!
    Hey Camate, I know this is quite an old post. Any news on this?
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I got excited when I saw that post.... but then I saw the date was 2014 and I was like "uh, nope. Guess they ain't doing that."

I'd love to turn Valaineral's Uriel Blade off in some situations (when I'm fighting near mobs that don't aggro or link for example), or I'd love to tell Kupipi not to spam Slow/Paralyze when I don't need it, I'd love to make a healer NPC wait longer to use heals (or use heals sooner), or how about telling Adelheid not to use heals unless I'm 25% or lower so she isn't wasting MP and/or DPS time on heals?

It would also be awesome to be able to get DDs to stand BEHIND the mob, instead of in front of it. Can't count the number of times I almost lost battles because Kupipi loves to stand in front of mobs with deadly cone attacks and she ends up sucking up all the MP because I can't get either Valaineral or Kupipi to MOVE out of the way.

In fact, ALL Trusts that are not tanks should be programmed to stand to either the sides of the rear of the mob.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It's the simple things that we can't get them to adjust sadly.

Anyone with a brainstem knows trust positioning is just terrible. Such an easy fix, but not enough complaints yet.

FFXII's Gambit system and logical party positioning <Can I have it?> <please>

In the mean time, call trusts in order...

What i mean is call tank first and healer last, it can help improve positioning, somewhat. Also, change to Yoran Oran UC and drop kupipi. Yoran is amazing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Domille; 01-19-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Can't change to Yoran UC, because I'm using Apururu UC, and I love Apururu... the ONLY thing I wish she didn't do was drag GEO trusts all over the place.

But you can remedy that by calling her out last. Apururu has Convert, she uses Nott, and she's not afraid to Curaga (I love that, esp when something has Sleep).
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3