Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Bard Endgame Songs

This question is for the community not the devs. I leveled Brd as main on one of my characters on Ramuh back in the 75 days, and I'm beginning to level it as a co-main on this character, so I was curious about what songs I am going to need for endgame, and what are some of the better peices of equipment I should invest in?
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Marches, minuets, madrigals, minnes (at least 3-5), ballads... yeah, almost everything, except things like fowl aubade etc lol. Obviously you'll use marches, minuets, madrigals, and ballads the most, but it'd really suck for someone to ask for a specific song that you didn't have. As for gear...

Song duration+: AF3+2 body, legato dagger, brioso slippers (reforged AF feet) nq/+1, aoidos' matinee (AF3 neck)
    specific and general song+: gjallarhorn (at 99 +4 all songs, even if you can only get it to 95, it's still +3 all songs and a huge inventory saver), full AF3+2 set (each piece has a different song+1), brioso head (+1 paeon), brioso hands (+1 lullaby)
    Song casting time -% gear, so your songs don't take all day to cast (too many options to list them all, a good search on ffxiah.com will find nearly all)
    Augmented relic or reforged relic body, legs, and feet for duration+ on troubadour, soul voice, and nightingale respectively.
    If you're ambitious, daurdabla (empyrean harp, extra songs) and carnwenhan (mythic), otherwise shoot for a terpander (1 extra song)
    A mainhand weapon with as much magic acc skill as you can find

That's all I can come up with for now.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    Marches, minuets, madrigals, minnes (at least 3-5), ballads... yeah, almost everything, except things like fowl aubade etc lol. Obviously you'll use marches, minuets, madrigals, and ballads the most, but it'd really suck for someone to ask for a specific song that you didn't have. As for gear...

Song duration+: AF3+2 body, legato dagger, brioso slippers (reforged AF feet) nq/+1, aoidos' matinee (AF3 neck)
    specific and general song+: gjallarhorn (at 99 +4 all songs, even if you can only get it to 95, it's still +3 all songs and a huge inventory saver), full AF3+2 set (each piece has a different song+1), brioso head (+1 paeon), brioso hands (+1 lullaby)
    Song casting time -% gear, so your songs don't take all day to cast (too many options to list them all, a good search on ffxiah.com will find nearly all)
    Augmented relic or reforged relic body, legs, and feet for duration+ on troubadour, soul voice, and nightingale respectively.
    If you're ambitious, daurdabla (empyrean harp, extra songs) and carnwenhan (mythic), otherwise shoot for a terpander (1 extra song)
    A mainhand weapon with as much magic acc skill as you can find

That's all I can come up with for now.
    thanks for the great list, I'll get busy with it when I hit 99
    (0)