Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

New player looking for home

Im looking for a server with a LS who does a little of everything and who doesnt have a problem teaching/showing (when they have time) the ropes of this expansive game. Ive played before but had a hard time finding groups and left for other things. The mmo market has become kinda stale and am looking for a good group of folks to join up with.

thanks in advance for the responses.
    (0)

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    Are you going to be starting a new character? I only ask because you are limited to which servers you can join right now with new characters. With the server merger on the horizon they have locked out new character creation on those servers that are affected. Otherwise, I would say come to Phoenix, there seems to be a decent amount of low level people out there and the AH is pretty good at the moment.
    (0)

Player
    I just started im only level 6, so I don't have a problem starting on a different server if there's so people or an La I can get setup with.
    (0)

Player
    Or would it be best to wait until server merges are complete to.start?
    (0)

Hi and welcome as new player. I can recomend that you shout in Jeuno or whitegate for a linkshell that suit your needs. But be aware that when you need help to advance in the game you have to be prepared to help others as well. If you are stationed in Bahamut I know some good newplayers LS. I am just doing EG atm but lill help is allways nice to be able to provide. I am going to wait a lille before I start to play again.
    (0)
    Mads

For a new player, I'd say get about 10 LS's. This game is about how many friends you can gain on your friendslist that are often on at the same time you are on. You probably won't be doing any endgame content for a while, so just get to know people and enjoy playing. Most LS's have a downtime when very low to no players are active, therefore you have a few backup ls's to chat with and get help if need be.
    (0)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Player
    Can anyone reccomend a server to get started on?
    (0)

Character
    Nzinga
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by belero View Post
    I am on Siren and it will remain stable during the merge. As Diabolos is merging with us, so you wouldn't have to worry about changing your character name or anything.
    I like it because there isn't as much drama as other servers and people are willing to help out. And if you do join, I will be more than willing to help. I am still new too and want to level more jobs ^^
    (0)

Character
    Nzinga
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Actually I just remembered that because of the merge they might have locked Siren. Though I am not sure :/
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by belero View Post
    Phoenix
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast