Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Direct View Post
    I wish i could like this post 50 times, the playerbase of late is really making me sick, begging for old fights which we have done over and over for years to be brought back, almost with tears of joy in there eyes and dick in hand begging, it's truely pathetic. New expansion, new content all the way yes please, not farming merits to do content we have beaten 100 times before.
    I'd agree if we were seeing hard modes of sky, sea, or zeni, but I'm a fan of what they're doing right now. Ark Angels, Tenzen, Oryu, even the old BC fights were things I never spammed over and over (unlike the other content I just listed). So in my opinion, I'm all for bringing back hard modes of (mostly) old storyline battles, as long as it's not a replacement for new content (which they've been consistently delivering every other month it seems like for a while now).
    (5)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Sorry but I can only fight Kirin or the annoying kitty a thousand times before I lose interest and never want to look at them again. That can be said bout many of the fights and gear from 75 you get sick of looking at it that you want something better so it would be worth going after.
    They coul update all this stuff easy enough by adding high tier mob there and adding new drops. I don't especially want to fight the same old mobs either, but I would love for there to be new mobbs to fight, you know, modernize
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    I'd agree if we were seeing hard modes of sky, sea, or zeni, but I'm a fan of what they're doing right now. Ark Angels, Tenzen, Oryu, even the old BC fights were things I never spammed over and over (unlike the other content I just listed). So in my opinion, I'm all for bringing back hard modes of (mostly) old storyline battles, as long as it's not a replacement for new content (which they've been consistently delivering every other month it seems like for a while now).
    The reason they're recycling all the boss fights right now is because we raised hell about RMEs and AREs and those areas were already in place and ready to go. They've also added alot of other content and a few areas as well.

It's kind of cool that we're getting more content much faster than they're getting over in that other game, and we don't have those dumbass long lock outs they have on content either
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm totally super mega Joyga IV that we are finally getting lvl 99 for our Fellows, and they will get the ilvl buff too. My poor brave galka Dzapiwa has been stuck on 95 for ever, and although he doesn't mention it, I can tell that his feelings were hurt when I started using Trusts out of necessity.
    I'm still hoping SE will one day add a matrimony-ring exchange CS option if a player wants to marry the Fellow they have adventured with for so many years. And maybe a few new /chatmode dialogues, maybe some new Fellow Points armors.
    Thankyou SE for not forgetting our oldest and dearest NPCs, our brave Fellows who we have fought and died alongside for such a long time. I was totally super charged when I read this news in the May V.up section. Totally happy player mode <You can have this.>
    (3)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They've said that only AF/Relic/Empyrean armor will get the item level upgrade, so we can safely drop the rest (not word for word, but they did actually insinuate that you should drop other irrelevant level 99 armor, like Salvage II armor). I don't know why anyone cares about Salvage plans anymore. I just drop them now.

Yes please to increasing availability of alexandrite. Beitetsu is common to the point of being worthless and you only need 300 of them, but you need 30,000 alexandrite and the available sources of alexandrite has never expanded except with the additions of Neo-Nyzul and Salvage II. On the other hand, we have cases and boxes of beitetsu forced on us in every update, in BCNMs, Delve, WKRs, Records of Eminence, Spark Rewards, and come next update, there will be more sources, I am sure. STOP the beitetsu spam. We only need 300 of the damn things and they're already worth practically nothing. And the reward for 300 beitetsu is amazing; the reward for 30,000 alexandrite is useless unless you continue to devote your life to upgrading the weapon through trials.
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    im happy we are getting a new place to put equip-able gear and then equip it from there
    that being Mog Wardrobe system
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Why would you drop anything you can store on a slip, I dont get it.
    (1)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Why would you drop anything you can store on a slip, I dont get it.
    After doing daily salvage runs, it's just not worth the trouble of prolonging the repetition by giving them to an NPC who may never be relevant again. I think part of it is also a protest of the fact that the NM gave me toilet paper instead of an alexandrite pouch: I throw it away immediately to stick it to the man.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    After doing daily salvage runs, it's just not worth the trouble of prolonging the repetition by giving them to an NPC who may never be relevant again. I think part of it is also a protest of the fact that the NM gave me toilet paper instead of an alexandrite pouch: I throw it away immediately to stick it to the man.
    lol that's funny shit
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can come up with a list a mile long what I want in the May version update. But I am realistic enough to know that even if they planned to implement everything I/we wanted, it's not all going to come in a single version update, especially not one within weeks of proposing the ideas.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2