Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Chocobo Abilities

Hello!
    I have a problem with chocobo raising;
    I have been trying to get a black chocobo for so many years; since chocobo raising exists! Now I finally got it almost 3 months ago, I took great care to raise it but unluckily she didn't learn her parents abilities, I tried to make her learn but now she will retire in 4 days & I still am unable to let her learn anything, people just won't help me because chocobo raising & chocobo racing seems to be quite dead...
    Can we please have a restoring feature to Chocobos so we can learn abilities even after they are retired? & maybe some more interesting features to chocobo racing so that I'm not almost alone to do it?
    Thanks.
    (1)
    Nel.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I am here to let you know that I have took the response to your post in another route and have had quite a bit of responses to it. I have created my own post called: The Reason to why most chocobo riding or Anything chocobo related seems dead anymore! to which you have typed below, you will find it has been moved to there as well in a Quoted form. I hope you pop in my new thread to contribute to it as well.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.