Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Draketrader Zlodgodd

I was trying to get somebody an orca strap so I went to hunt down this NM (Draketrader Zlodgodd) in La Vaule (S).
    I couldn't reliably hit it with a level 99 DNC/THF, capped dagger skill, iLevel 119 dagger mainhand, iLevel 113 dagger offhand, a myriad of high level, acc boosting gear.
    Can somebody confirm if this NM is meant to have impossibly high evasion or did something go horribly wrong with this?

Platform: Windows/PC
    ISP: Virgin Media
    Type of Internet Connection: Wireless
    Internet Connection Speed: 20mbps
    Date & Time: 12/04/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY)
    Frequency: Unknown (Once is enough)
    Character Name: Bloodbeat
    Race:Hume: Male
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: Dancer
    Support Job: Thief
    Area and Coordinates: La Vaule (S) (G-7)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: n/a
    Monster Name: Draketrader Zlodgodd
    Steps:
    1. I engaged battle with Draketrader Zlodgodd and found that an incredibly high number of player melee hits could not land. (See Screenshot.)
    2. Steps and flourishes would constantly fail giving the error 'out of range'.
    3. I was unable to complete the fight before I was defeated. It was only high level gear evasion that allowed me to last as long as I did.
    (0)
    Last edited by bloodbeat; 04-14-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That does indeed seem like a bug for you to be able to miss that much with all of the aforementioned gear/skill. I know I was doing the orcs for fun on BST or RDM a while back before iLvl, and I had no difficulty. However, make sure you fill out the proper format; bugs tend to get moved to the "not enough information" section if they aren't handled properly. This is definitely something that should be noticed.
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku