I did these a couple months ago, and haven't really been back to either of these zones since then until yesterday. Then it occurred to me how lucky I was to have completed all the Conflict objectives prior to the March update. When I did them, the mobs seemed to be around level 110 or so. After the March update, they must be up to about 125. I went in and did /check on the worms and rabbits, and they all said "Very tough -- High Evasion and Defense" as a Monk with full item level 119 gear. I triggered Focus, strapped on my Hesychat's Gloves +1 (give you a huge accuracy bonus, like +24 I think) and ate some Sole Sushi. The rabbits were still checking as "high evasion" and I was whiffing like mad. I called out 3 Trusts (Prishe, Mihli, and Tenzen) and fought a rabbit. Got it down to about 50%, it got itself back up to about 66% with lots of Wild Carrot, and eventually wiped us all out.

So it seems like you need a full party and probably a Bard with double madrigal to clear these Conflict objectives now. I haven't explored the zone very much (that rabbit that killed me was pretty close to the zone to Kamihr Drifts). Are there still any of the lower level mobs?