Thread: Terpander harp

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Terpander harp

Current items: 99 gjallarhorn, 90 daurdabla, new Harp Terpander (99 Bard)

I traded items for the Terpander, - Cehuetzi Pelt (7m), Ebony Harp(farmed/made), a Shofar (300k), and 150 Beitetsu(farmed/got from friend).
    Waited game day to pick up.

ran down to Port Jeuno by HP1 and try testing songs and marcos:
    -equip empy (daurdabla) harp sing 3 songs paeon 1-2-3
    -equip Terpander sing paeon 4. No add song- Rewrote over song

Why does Terpander not do as labeled? No where does it say --- Adds 3rd song
    No its said; Grants an additional song effect

Platform: xbox 360
    Isp: Cox
    Time approx: April 9th 2014, 4pm PDT CA, USA
    Toon: Paridise
    Server: Carbuncle
    Race: Mithra
    Main: 99 Bard
    sub : 49 Whm

I called a GM : he made a bug report.

What is the status of this? is the dev team fixing this?

Please help me, Thanks Paridise
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Was already tested and shown a long time ago that "Grants additional song effect" Harpes don't stack... Well, the tests aren't there, they were done... this new harpe is no different than the Reive harpe, and people already tested that when it came out and showed it not stacking.

IDK how clear the harp could be, would "Grants up to Three song effects", and Daurd 99 said "Grants up to four song effects" be better? I mean, it would definitely be more clear... but then you'd have issues of confusion related to Clarion Call.

Still, I assure you this will not be "Fixed" and is working as intended. I can literally guarantee it. Its not designed to give Daurd owners a further lead by allowing them 4/5 songs and even furthering the gap between BRD and other support jobs like COR and GEO, It suppose to allow those without the Daurd to catch up, or at least be competitive.

Sorry you wasted money on it... Though if its any consolations its actually better than Daurd90 because theres no complications with overwriting songs.

P.s I fought any and all urges to be sarcastic.

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Terpander
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Camaraderie_Harp
    (bottom of da pages, added the info in for future BRDs who need the clarifications)
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 04-12-2014 at 05:34 AM.

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    yea i see what through post say on wiki but.. i will have to dig thru post from SE that said a new harp with work with the empy harp. SE said they wanted a new harp with go with and work with the empy harp for the 4 songs. .... Every thing i was reading b4 making the harp was saying they would working together. It sucks. /cry where is my refund or exchange program to other weapon?

side note SE posted with all the Th gear they made it clear TH cap at 8. note all stated it. with the gear choices.
    SE didnt not say they would not stack or such before or after in the April notes of song cap at 4 plus CC. max 5 with 1hour.
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR