Thread: Atma

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Gnarled Horn is more likely to cap your Subtle Blow dAGI, and Gnarled Horn also has the Offensive and Defensive edge with Counter.
    Because when yout are farming pops on NQ mobs your DEFINITELY caring about TP spam. I would like to know what kind of NQ mob can do a single TP move while you kill it. Trying too hard, again.

That or you're still using full Usukane or something equally outdated.
    So you lost the argument and try to discuss gear now ? w

Evasion making "Counter useless" is just wrong. Use Aggressor, "Suck Less".
    lawl
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Corwin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    The classic pchan NOU backpedal. w
    (0)

I'm still trying to figure out what makes Dark Depths better than Gnarled Horn when the difference is literally "Do you want a Counter Bonus? Yes/No". The evasion is hardly any different. There are no other offensive or defensive stats on Dark Depths. The only plausible difference is that Pchan has Dark Depths but hasn't bothered to get Gnarled Horn. In which case, gtfo.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

good god you people act like this is rocket science atmas = Apoc / GH / RR *end of discussion* AoA is a good apoco sub. Pchan has no idea what there talking about and the sword guy still using footwork at 90 is a sign he shouldn't be on monk either. please keep the level of down syndrome in the monk section to a reasonable level. and just to clear up why not VV for victory smite, if you have a decent WS set your already damn near or capped on STR.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    good god you people act like this is rocket science atmas = Apoc / GH / RR *end of discussion* AoA is a good apoco sub. Pchan has no idea what there talking about and the sword guy still using footwork at 90 is a sign he shouldn't be on monk either. please keep the level of down syndrome in the monk section to a reasonable level. and just to clear up why not VV for victory smite, if you have a decent WS set your already damn near or capped on STR.
    lol!
    abcdefg
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Er, WSC doesn't ever cap, but I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3