Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Let's Make a Deal, SE!

Orcish Counterstance - from 18 mp to 60 mp; duration increased to 3 minutes; casting time: 2 seconds.

Nature's Meditation - from 38 mp to 64 mp; duration increased from 90 seconds to 3 minutes.

Thank you.
    (14)

I totally support this. Short buff durations are terribad.
    (4)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Also, barrier tusk needs a better casting time/duration.
    (7)

Player
    I'd pay 200 MP for a 3min duration Nature's Meditation. I mean we have like 800-900ish MP and we don't really cast anyway, why not?
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    All our buffs need a duration extension. Unfortunately SE doesn't really read these forums only the Japanese ones. So if someone knows some Japanese, or knows someone who knows Japanese who can post this over there, you might get a response.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

I'd also like spells that are essentially useless to get an overhaul. I mean like, Magic Barrier - why would I use this? It can only absorb a few hundred damage. It's utterly underpowered. What is the point of it, especially since it doesn't even stack with stoneskin? It's 100% useless. Now, if it gave immunity to status effects for a few minutes, that would be worth using.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well...I'm okay with Magic Barrier (can get up to 500+ dmg reduction), though I don't care for the fact Whm's overwrite it with their cure-skins.
    (1)

Greetings,

When it comes to adjustments that extend the effect duration of buffs, we need to look into this very carefully because blue mages have access to Diffusion, and there is a concern that the support capability may become too powerful for short battles.

However, as blue mages need to auto-attack and perform other physical attacks, we understand that they are losing out on damage when they need to reapply buffs, especially in the current times where the pace of battle is speeding up. As such, we would like to make improvements.

For example, we’d like to make it so buffs can be reapplied in a shorter amount of time by adding a fast cast job trait that can be acquired through blue magic sets and we would also like to add more equipment for blue mages that has fast cast.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Derp Hope there are more improvements than that. Some of the spells in question are practically instant cast as is.
    (10)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Diffusion is the reason buffs don't have longer durations? Well then, make the appropriate duration changes to buffs (Orcish Counterstance: Duration increased to 3 minutes, Nature's Meditation: Duration increased from 90 seconds to 3 minutes., etc, etc.) but have only half that duration effect other players hit by a Diffused buff. Seems simple to me. I can't understand how that can be the issue. I mean, it's your game, you can make any adjustments to effects, magic, JA, etc you want so to say, "We have to consider Diffusion so we're not doing this." when it's your code and you can make any adjustment you want, to make something balanced, isn't making much sense to me.
    (11)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast