Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Corsair: Drachen Roll & Beast Roll (Possible Bug)

Today, while doing some testing with a Corsair in my Linkshell using the /checkparam function, I was trying to find gear/equipment that would enhance my Ranger Automaton's Ranged Attack & Ranged Accuracy.

I found something interesting, and maybe this is a bug or just a small oversight by the Development Team, but when the Corsair used Drachen Roll on me, it only increased my puppet's melee accuracy. It did nothing for it's Ranged Accuracy. So, after seeing this, out of curiosity, I tried Beast Roll. Sure enough, when the Corsair used Beast Roll, only my Automaton's melee attack parameters were increased, and nothing happened with my Ranger Automaton's Ranged Attack.

I implore the Development Team to look into this, and consider adding Pet: Ranged Accuracy and Pet: Ranged Attack onto Drachen Roll and Beast Roll respectively.

Thank you.
    (15)
    Last edited by Siviard; 04-10-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    As an addendum to my original post. There are currently no Corsair rolls that enhance Pet: Ranged Accuracy and Pet: Ranged Attack. The Development Team should strongly consider adding these to Drachen & Beast rolls, or make new rolls that enhance them.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Tbh they should re-do all of the rolls and condensate effects together. They're too spread across different rolls to get a real practical use imho.
    The current situation is completely not balanced at all compared to the buffs players can get.
    (2)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    They could probably condense the rolls down to be one roll that enhances pets damage capacity, and one that increases their defence. So have one roll that increases pet attack, accuracy, ranged attack, ranged accuracy, magic attack, and magic accuracy. And another roll to increase defence, evasion, magic defence and magic evasion(maybe?).
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'd reccommend a bug report
    (0)

Greetings,

It is working as designed that only the melee accuracy and attack are enhanced when using these rolls. Currently the team does not have any plans to make adjustments to enhance ranged accuracy and attack from these rolls.
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

It is working as designed that only the melee accuracy and attack are enhanced when using these rolls. Currently the team does not have any plans to make adjustments to enhance ranged accuracy and attack from these rolls.
    That's very unfortunate news to see. Very unfortunate indeed.
    (10)

Player
    While i understand the position of the dev team. As it stands now ALL of the physical pets in the game have no chance of taking part in:
    ALL of the recently added DIFFICULTand VERY DIFFICULT versions of:
    - All of the Ark Angel fights including Divine Might II
    - Return to Delkfutt’s Tower
    - The Celestial Nexus
    - The Warrior's Path
    - The Savage

Also we are NEVER useful on:
    -Fracture bosses of Delve. Old bosses and the recently added new bosses.

I didnt mention NORMAL difficulty because i already tested that we can do that. This only with item level 119 pets AND the best Pet: accuracy or pet: ranged accuracy gear.

To sum this up. ALOT of what has been brought to us the last halve year or longer is not designed for us, which is a big oversight. All im asking of the Dev team to reconsider or give us some hope. Also STOP making content that we cant play!
    (12)

Character
    Dulek
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Greetings,

The frequent "the team does not have any plans to ..." really gives the perception that the development team, and producer, is unwilling to make changes based on our feedback. So..., why have the official forums if the development team refuses to interact and work from the feedback on the forums, but instead only move forward with their own ideas and logic? Sad to say, this is a step back from your attempts to be more open when you created the official forums.
    (6)
    Last edited by Dulek; 04-12-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Greetings,

Can you not ask the development team to examine how often these rolls are (never) used? These rolls are considered a waste because pets are completely useless in any content that requires buffing - so why don't the developers at least consider our suggestion? God knows it won't make the rolls be used more, but examining this issue may expose to the development team (who seems to have missed the memo) that pet jobs are not welcome in hard content.

Having an entire subset of jobs in the game that are not welcome in the most important content is broken.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast