Tourbillion and Barbed Crescent still not working.

Platform: Windows
ISP: Mediacom
Type of Internet Connection: Cable
Internet Connection Speed: 20Mbps
Date & Time: Jan. 25, 2014 03:11 CST
Frequency: Always
Character Name: Tennotsukai
Race: Hume
World: Shiva
Main Job: Blue Mage Lvl: 99
Support Job: Ninja
Area and Coordinates: Marjami Ravine, K-11
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: None
Monster Name: Tulfaire, Velkk Jaguar, Vinelash Vulture
Steps:

Tourbillion, Barbed Crescent, sandspin, and a few other spells have floored Magic Accuracy on high level content.

Can you guys please fix this finally. I'm extremely persistent with trying to remind you all that these spells are broken, and every time I get acknowledged the bug still remains after each update.

Just some past hopeful replies for you guys to revisit:

The Nov 5th update under known issues:

The accuracy of certain blue magic spells is unintentionally low under specific circumstances.

The December update does not contain anything about this being fixed or still a problem.

Our community rep. letting us know you all still are aware:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
Greetings, everyone.

I apologize for the delay in replying about this.

The development team is currently in the midst of investigating the cause of this issue. At the moment I can’t give a specific time frame for the adjustment, but I’ll be sure to keep you updated as they make progress. I apologize for the inconvenience.
A couple of updates have come and gone since then, yet nothing has been fixed.

There are several other times this has been acknowledged or received by you guys. I ask you, SE, please stop ignoring the Blue Mage community and giving us empty hopes and promises and just fix this issue. There are rumors that these spells work correctly on the test server, so you can check that out. I would really like to use that 33% defense down spell for what it's capable of instead of just an AoE.

I hope you all understand how long this has been going. Please, hot fix these spells.

Thank you.