Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74

Advice please: I'm looking for a LS

Hi,

I'm looking for a linkshell - really just friends to play with and talk to regularly, perhaps do stuff together. I'm on Bismarck, and posted in the Bismarck World sub-forum here - but no (helpful) reply.
    I've posted at some other sites and I'm not really getting anywhere..
    Anyone able to recommend:
    a) A LS?
    b) Places to ask for LS that they've found to be really helpful in the past?

Is Bismarck a dead server and I should just leave?
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    (0)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    most servers are very very low on population, so good luck finding people to play with, especially during EU prime (NA prime seems to be still fine on most servers, JP prime on all). Why SE refuses to merge servers is beyond my understanding, because at this current rate it will turn off people like you, who seek for players to play with :X

I would suggest moveing to a more populated server like asura, odin and phoenix
    (0)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure Quetz's population is somewhere in the middle and/or lower side, but there are a couple of social linkshells here. I'm not active in any at the moment, but I know they're here.
    (0)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Shiva has a couple of rather large Social Linkshells. One is MountainDew, another is FinalFantasyKnights, and the largest of them all in terms of Social linkshells is DragonsAndAngels
    (0)