Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85

Collaboration Event NPCs...

I was looking forward to getting all this done in the last couple days that the event was up. It was supposed to run until April 9th, but the update seems to have removed them. The mobs are still out and about, though.

It has been listed as a known issue. Will the event be extended? Since by the time this gets fixed, there will be very little time left to complete it.
    (2)

Character
    Rexylon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 83
    Yeah, I was just coming on to see if anyone posted about this. I literally just came on as well, and it seems the NPCs are nowhere in sight.
    (0)

Hello, everyone.

There was an issue associated with the April version update that has caused the collaboration event NPCs to disappear ahead of schedule; however, we will be having an emergency maintenance to bring these NPCs back, and we will also be extending the event. I'd like to apologize for the issue, but rest assured they will be back very soon and you'll have even more time to participate in the event.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

*jumps for joy*
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???