Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello World

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlerbasher View Post
    Hello World.

Just thought I come here and say Hi.

Hello Old Long Time Buddy still saying to you {Welcome Back to FFXI for 2015 & maybe too in 2016 when you have those very few time's but good times to play with us, have fun, see you in ffxi soon again or of course on my ls too!}

So we could even discuss times of old if you really wanted to here when offline!

{Added edit}: Don't know why buddy but i'm even kind of drifting from actually jumping on into playing ffxi even with the game is running I find myself drifting more over looking at dating websites then playing the game. so i guess the not having a Real Life GF and not socially interacting outside the game is finally taking its toll in getting to me to actually keep on playing every day, I guess!? \-:
    well there are days I do still have to help my dad with his tree jobs or help my mother with an eye appointments to be driven back after she gets here needle shots into the eye I think for her cataracts in the eye/eye's.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-14-2015 at 06:02 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeeri View Post
    Hello all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Hello! Have some tea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pytharchimedes View Post
    I wonder how many people who are in this conversation still play?
    Hello back to you all too and I take my tea unsweetened with no additives or preservatives, Thanks! Yeah, I wonder the same for all players in there old posts still being around after all those years and that's a very Good Question too!!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Hello back to you all too and I take my tea unsweetened with no additives or preservatives, Thanks! Yeah, I wonder the same for all players in there old posts still being around after all those years and that's a very Good Question too!!
    I'm actually new to the game. Just started last week. ^_^
    (1)

Character
    Kelwa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 75
    Hey! ;3

welcome~
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I'm actually new to the game. Just started last week. ^_^
    Awe!!! Veleeri /Welcome to the Game of FFXI! ~Don't be a stranger/be afraid to ask us all here on the forums for any info/help should you need it too!!~ ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by Kona4me View Post
    Hey! ;3

welcome~
    Hey and /welcomes back to you two! er' *too!*
    (0)

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Awe!!! Veleeri /Welcome to the Game of FFXI! ~Don't be a stranger/be afraid to ask us all here on the forums for any info/help should you need it too!!~ ;-P
    I'll keep that in mind. I'm really enjoying it so far.
    (1)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Greetings Vana'diel!

And to all the new/returning people!
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearstar View Post
    Greetings Vana'diel!

And to all the new/returning people!
    Greetings to you too Bearstar!
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'll keep that in mind. I'm really enjoying it so far.
    I also saw your post on the steam forum. I will try to get you a very active and helpful English linkshell tonight on Bahamut. Look for BluArmy, maybe it can be found from any linkshell concierge NPC. Good luck!

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Linkshell_Concierge

Note: If you see my name at Port Jeuno then I am a bazaar AFKer.
    (0)

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I also saw your post on the steam forum. I will try to get you a very active and helpful English linkshell tonight on Bahamut. Look for BluArmy, maybe it can be found from any linkshell concierge NPC. Good luck!

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Linkshell_Concierge

Note: If you see my name at Port Jeuno then I am a bazaar AFKer.
    Thank you! There was someone in the Bahamut forum saying they had a LS I could join, but they never told me the name of and I have yet to get word back from them about it lol. I will try BluArmy, though.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3