Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Old Technical Support Threads Hidden

This "bug" exists only for the English forums. I created a thread there calling the practice into question, my thread was not answered by SE support and was moved to "resolved issues" - which is a hidden forum. I found that to be a rude way to address the legitimate concern of a paying customer.

My question for SE now becomes: why is only the English tech support forum being treated in this way? Why can you not simply communicate with us, your paying users?
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Because the 14 forums has those sections available and since we share the same gm/mod team, the intern mod probably done it.
    (1)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That's a plausible, non-malicious reason, and not playing XIV I would've never known. My point is that they need to communicate with us when they make changes that affect the community resources we're trying to make use of. That this change impacts only the English forum can also be easily explained because they're probably managed by different folks.

I'll still maintain that it was rude of them to "resolve" my previous issue without actually addressing it in any way. It's even worse when you consider that once a thread has been moved to "resolved" you cannot comment on it further regardless of whether your issue is actually resolved. Which is why I had to create this thread rather than continue the previous one.
    (1)