Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    There's no point in hanging on to them. Like any other magian item you can just get it again.
    (0)

10 years ago Squaresoft was great. 10 years ago Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft. 10 years ago Square's profits were at an all time high. In the last 10 years their profits have done nothing but decline. Coincidence, I think not. Do yourself and the fans a favor SE, bring back Sakaguchi. Bring back the awesome you once had.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I tossed all but the BRD neck. I haven't looked beyond 30 for BRD gear, but that one looks handy.
    (0)

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Some of these neck items are good for their level, but I'll agree the PLD one is full of fail. PUP seems ok, but that's going to be replaced very quickly by PCC/A
    (0)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandara View Post
    These are the reward items for the job emote trials. Are there any plans to make these storable? Having them take up most of my storage with the only option to throw them away is not exactly ideal.
    Too late, I already threw them all away because SE was too busy dragging their feet, making useless things storable instead and not making things storable when they come out like they should be.(Crests.)
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Too late, I already threw them all away because SE was too busy dragging their feet, making useless things storable instead and not making things storable when they come out like they should be.(Crests.)
    You say that as if these level 30 neck pieces are not useless...
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I always think they're going to release higher level trials for us to upgrade these with. Like do a trial using the Lv30 Artifact neck piece for a Lv60 Relic neck piece, then another trial with the relic neck piece for a Lv90 Empyrean neckpiece that includes all three empyrean equips from Abyssea for ultimate stats!

Yeah that last part might be over the top.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert_Lakshmi View Post
    Some of these neck items are good for their level, but I'll agree the PLD one is full of fail. PUP seems ok, but that's going to be replaced very quickly by PCC/A
    pld's EMOTE is full of fail. Lamest thing EVER "oh look, i'm shiny" a spell we get without a STUPID "Kavik is enveloped in a sacred radiance" looks WAY cooler (reprisal). At least all the other jobs have something to do with their backstory. Divine knight should not just make us shiny'er
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Player
    I wouldn't mind them having more quests for these pieces...
    Like a level 50 augment, then a level 70 augment, and maybe finally a level 90 augment?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2