Player

Changes to some of the OST used in seekers of adoulin

Hello everyone, while I know this isn't one of the most important parts of the game, for some of us like me we really do like the OST of a zone to match the atmosphere because it brings more life to the zone, so here are some minor suggestions that I wanted to suggest.

1.) Morimar Basalt Fields
    Change the OST to the one used in Kamihr Drifts because the jungle theme doesn't really fit with the frozen landscape of Morimar Basalt Fields.

2.) Marjami Ravine
    Change the OST to the mog resort one because its not really used outside of the mog resort, and I think it has this hidden jungle type sound to it that would fit into Marjami Ravine.

3.) New Dungeon Battle Theme
    The New Battle Theme is great and all, but in dungeons and caves there should be a darker jungle type battle theme to bring more life into the environment.

Overall its just changing the OST of 2 zones to OST that already exists, and creating a new battle theme for dungeons I don't think its too much work.
    (9)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I turned the music off about 3 days after starting playing 8 years ago. And have never turned it back on again.

The only time I've heard it since is when creating mules and they pop in town with the nation theme blaring. To be rapidly turned down again.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Rockets
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    There is music in this game?
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd play with the sound on more if the sound effects related to the cursor were separate from the other sound effects. If it can be muted, then I'm just ignorant. But the annoying click/beep when selecting something really turns me off.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    I'd play with the sound on more if the sound effects related to the cursor were separate from the other sound effects. If it can be muted, then I'm just ignorant. But the annoying click/beep when selecting something really turns me off.
    In Config -> Gameplay you can turn down sound effects to 0, leaving only calls and music as being able to be heard.
    (0)

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    Hmm well let's just say, there's nothing stopping you from doing this yourself...
    (0)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'd rather they add a client option to turn off battle music and let me keep hearing the zone music regardless of me being in combat stance.

The constant start/stop of battle and background music when quickly killing alot of monsters before engaging the next is sorta annoying which is why myself and others usually turn off the game music.
    (0)
    Death Penalty / Terpsichore / Murgleis / Nagi / Kikoku / Armageddon / Twashtar