Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New Blue Magic Spells Idea

Dear SE:

Post Adoulin launch you all fixed enmity of spells by most jobs but blu. Your reason was interesting. You think blu should be okay with taking damage and tanking for short periods of time. I accept this idea, but also I believe blu is a bit weak with newer content being that we wear lighter armor and have limited hp.

I propose our new upcoming spells provide decent buffs to alleviate the many deaths we gather from our amazing hate-filled spells. Also, please note that every one of us blu's dislike any spell with bad casting time/duration. Some example ideas:

Max hp boost
    Magic def bonus
    Better phalanx
    Better regen
    Attack down enfeebles
    Better counters
    Evasion boost
    Magic eva boost
    Def boost
    Better cure

Thank you!
    (2)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would be happy with an Utsusemi like spell that doesnt cost 200 MP and doesnt a cast/recast time of 392039203 ages.... and no Occulationt doesnt count because its blink ._. costs 200 MP and has an insane amount of recast time.
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was fighting that Colkhab today. There were just 3 of us with me on blu. It was very annoying seeing that guy spam Incisive Apotheosis and hate reset me every time I was able to grab hate. This had me thinking of how awesome it would be if blu had a strong hate reset spell. Imagine being able to do AAs as blu and dealing more damage than those pesky rangers, because you don't have to turn around. That's my wishful thinking...
    (1)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I made a rather huge list of ideas for spells from enemies BLU doesn't learn from yet.
    You can take a look at it here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/43...ls-july-update
    (1)

Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Considering the way BLU works right now, I think we have our fill of Spell + Additional Debuff + Debuff + Debuff. They simply do not work where it matters most.

I predict Pentapeck will be one of our spells. We have nothing in the higher level from Bird.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I would be happy with an Utsusemi like spell that doesnt cost 200 MP and doesnt a cast/recast time of 392039203 ages.... and no Occulationt doesnt count because its blink ._. costs 200 MP and has an insane amount of recast time.
    Occultation is an amazing spell, what are you smoking?
    (1)

Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Occultation is an amazing spell, what are you smoking?
    It seriously is, it casts in 2 seconds and gives you like 7+ Blink it is literally a lifesaver at times.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtythree View Post
    It seriously is, it casts in 2 seconds and gives you like 7+ Blink it is literally a lifesaver at times.
    If you have blue magic skill merited, you only need to macro in +10 skill to get 9 shadows.
    (1)

Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you have blue magic skill merited, you only need to macro in +10 skill to get 9 shadows.
    Good to know the exact count, thanks!
    (0)

Assuming that there's no cap, and idk how much gear there is with Blue Magic skill on it, but if you can get +60 on top of merits, then you'd get 10 shadows, and 1 more every 50 after that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast