Character
    Aramaic
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Connection Issues Lakshmi Salvage

Just wanted to report that I have disconnected for the third time in a week during a solo salvage run. During the same week I will get continuous R0 issues during entire runs. Sometimes I can get logged back in before I get zoned out after not being in for five minutes. But tonight was not one of those times and I lose out on getting alex because of server issues.

I don't get frustrated easily, but your salvage areas at least for lakshmi are having a lot of issues that I would really like you guys to investigate. I should not get kicked out of 3 of my 7 runs a week because of your servers. My internet is fine I am on Ventrilo with no problems yet, I get kicked completely out of runs which is unacceptable.

As a paying customer please look into the lag and disconnect issues of salvage run on the Lakshmi server. I myself do a lot of Silver Sea Remnants I or II if that helps your investigation.
    (0)

Character
    Apocalus
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I've been having a similar problem with Salvage actually. It's not just on the Lakshmi server, there are certain times of the day on the Shiva server where I can't enter at all. My connection is solid, and I have no issues doing anything else on the game, but I can sit at the entrance for thirty minutes with a constant "could not connect to server" result.
    (0)