Why is this not so already?
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm still wondering why bst still has the 1-3 minute timer AND tp requirement while smn only has timer which is down to what 37 seconds now and they can do 2 in that time or pup that only needs tp and also has tons of ways of helping their auto get tp faster
    (6)

BST ready moves are generally very weak too
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    On the other side, BST are pretty powerful even with they're weekness, but TP modifier should be already granted to pet.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    BST ready moves are generally very weak too
    Weak monsters do weak tp moves; if you get my drift. You cannot turn a normal run of the mill mandy into a dd; you just can't. I mean, think about guys; the only way a mandy would truly hurt someone is if they are IT++ compared to the mob they are fighting.

The ready bar does suck, I mentioned this in another thread. Do away with this and give us a monstrosity esque tp bar where we can just ws back to back if we please. Bst problems do not appear hard to fix ,lol, it just makes me laugh that they are making this so complicated.....lol.........
    (0)