Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Player
    I would like to see a dev response to this when applicable; it appears to be an interesting topic nonetheless. I am just curious if there are any future plans for pet jobs or perhaps that scorpion jug that won the poll awhile ago "Wink".
    (0)

Dear dev/community team - why is this thread being ignored?
    (7)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Dulek
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Dear dev/community team - why is this thread being ignored?
    Requesting same information, and would like something more detailed than the usual "we have no plans" response.
    (3)

Character
    Jinzha
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Can Camate or one of the other community reps just respond to the thread and just let us know you guys have read it and sent it in to the developers? You guys are really leaving us in the dark right now and we're not sure what's going on. One message isn't that difficult. Even if you don't have relevant information at this particular moment we would like to know that, and it would make us feel better to know someone has at least acknowledged the thread.
    (6)

Hello, everyone.

Rest assured that the development team has not forgotten about pets, nor are they ignoring your feedback. Everything is being taken in and considered for adjustments.

The first adjustment that they are planning, as we mentioned previously, is the addition of food that will affect both the master and the pet. Amongst this new food, there will be accuracy enhancing food, much like sushi, that will increase the accuracy for both the master and the pet. These new foods will be added in the next version update.

Also, due to the fact that pets cannot receive enhancements from songs and such, the development team is planning to make the effect received from food higher for pets than what the player receives.

Before any further adjustments are made, we’d like to start by implementing this first and monitoring the situation for a while. After the version update is live, please be sure to try out the food and let us know your feedback.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone.

Rest assured that the development team has not forgotten about pets, nor are they ignoring your feedback. Everything is being taken in and considered for adjustments.

The first adjustment that they are planning, as we mentioned previously, is the addition of food that will affect both the master and the pet. Amongst this new food, there will be accuracy enhancing food, much like sushi, that will increase the accuracy for both the master and the pet. These new foods will be added in the next version update.

Also, due to the fact that pets cannot receive enhancements from songs and such, the development team is planning to make the effect received from food higher for pets than what the player receives.

Before any further adjustments are made, we’d like to start by implementing this first and monitoring the situation for a while. After the version update is live, please be sure to try out the food and let us know your feedback.
    I appreciate this as a beginning Camate, but I hope the development team remembers that BST currently is probably the MOST expensive job to play in the game. So I dearly hope this food is made of reasonable to obtain materials. Buffs cost nothing. If I have to spend tons of gil on food for my pet as well as the food I already have to spend because my pet dies in a minute if I don't spam reward AS WELL AS unstackable mulsims AS WELL AS the pets themselves, it is not going to help at all.
    (15)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    the development team is planning to make the effect received from food higher for pets than what the player receives.
    Olive branch accepted for now, but this had better be pretty amazing food (at reasonable costs as Olor said). It's quite sad that I can solo almost twice as effectively on BLU in SoA areas than I can on BST which was the original solo job.
    (4)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

Character
    Bigdave
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    ranger is by far the most expensive job to play not bst
    (1)

Player
    Nice to see a reply; vote up^^ I completely understand; just because you guys are mum, does not mean you have tuned us out. The food sounds great; I have no clue how this will work but I am excited to see it^^

However, I still believe that better jug pet selections and the absence of move removals would solve a fair share of issues pertaining to bsts specifically. Wivres, Gnoles, Uragnites, Gnat, Wamoura, and Morbols (Minus extremely bad breath), would all of their abilities intact will improve our efficiency alone. If certain moves are deemed too powerful, perhaps allow them to be used while under the effect of run wild only, to give that JA some use. I truly hate the removal of native pet moves with a passion. However, I do appreciate the speedy response; cannot wait to see this new food^^
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    ranger is by far the most expensive job to play not bst
    I agree with this; As a bst, I actually use jugs and make money off of them. Farming sucks, but the mats are fairly common; minus the mandy I believe; but he sucks imo anyway, lol^^
    (0)

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast