Player

New Mission Line I would possibly like to see.

I hope this is in the correct area if not I apologize.
    But since my time off from FFXI due to cable being out, I thought of a new quest or mission line to be established.

This is just a rough draft but it could add more instances and add more people to the campaign zones again.

Dynamis Bleeds
    CHAPTER 1
    (Zone into any moghouse for this cutscene)
    As he slept in his restless dream the Lord of Dreams relays a dire message that an ancient threat, has gained enough power to "Bleed" (time, space and dimension) times and worlds together for the worst.

Diabolos: Prince Trion, awake from your slumber into my world.
    Prince Trion: Wha? What is this? Diabolos what? Why are you here?
    Diabolos: do not fret prince, you have awoke into my world... the new threat has come.
    Prince Trion: The new threat? Who is this… new threat?
    Diabolos: This one plans to make the world bleed together... He is from a time long past.
    We have now seen his power slowly awaken. He was locked away when the
    Promethians and Zilarts were still in infant form on this world. Now it is time
    for him to awaken and cause destruction. Its opening will be felt in your
    city first Prince Trion.

In his sleep the Prince is pondering the words, his beloved and honored city would be the testing grounds for a new threat. He knew that this new threat was older than even the ancient Promethians and Zilarts but was somehow withheld and contained by a group with power. He needs to call forth his best men to prepare for the upcoming siege.

Diabolos: I can sense that you want to send your best men into this fray but this requires the stoutest adventurers, call forth Aaattack and his friends, have him meet us in Dynamis San D'Oria (or Dreamland Sandy). I will give further instructions there. I will take my leave now Prince Trion your time of the city and people might be coming to an end... prepare for battle.
    Without further words Diabolos departs Prince Trion’s dreams and the Prince awakes.

Prince Trion: Louverance come, I request and audience with the king, it is of the upmost importance.

Two hours later, in the Kings Ante-chamber.

Prince Trion: I'm sorry my Liege for the abrupt interference at this late hour, but it come to my attention that our beloved city will be the proving grounds for the brave and*
    The King: You can stop Prince Trion I have had the same report not even an hour ago from the other nations key figures. They have said almost the same thing in their own drivel. Find this Aaattack and make him understand the urgency of our situation. Enact protocol to apprehend Aaattack and placed under guard.

The Prince is surprised by the Kings words to have Aaattack apprehended.

Prince Trion: My Liege to have an adventurer apprehended like a common criminal is truly*
    King: (in a stern and loud voice) watch what you say next... Have him apprehended.

The Prince bows and shows no anger towards his father, the King has spoken. Prince Trion assigns a courier to find Aaattack before guards are able to apprehend him. After the Prince leave the ante-chamber a mini doll appears near the King.

Dolls thoughts: Great work King, you have sent your son on a fools run to recover the key piece to awaken the Dimension Eater (still a working boss title). I leave you with empty thoughts and I hope you can keep this little secret among us King. I have Bastok's President, and the King of San D'Oria, but the Star Sybil has given me much trouble.

As the mini doll teleports out of the ante chamber the King returns to his senses not knowing what he has done or what will transpire over the coming months.

CHAPTER 2

Aaattack zones into Jugner Forest for a cut scene with the courier riding a chocobo.

Courier: Aaattack, royal message from the Prince of San D'Oria. The Lord of Dreams and the Prince request your presence in a Dreamworld of San D'Oria. It is vital that you make it there alone for the time being.
    Aaattack: 1. Why me, I do not answer such summons from the prince.
    2. The Prince, I will immediately depart give him my best.
    3. Is Diabolos up to his old tricks again?
    Cour: I think it best that I mention that you are to be apprehended but the royal guards if you were thinking of walking into the front gates of our beloved city Aaattack. The King findings are you have something to do with the Lord of Dreams attacking our fair citizens in their sleep.

Aaattack looks surprised at the tone and the way the courier uses the king’s name.

Aaattack: 1. Oh?! I do think that Diabolos will have to clear my name.
    2. What?! I am now to blame for some sleepless people in San D'Oria?
    3. I will wait it out and not go to San D'Oria until the dust settles.
    Courier: I will take my leave the message has been delivered. Tread careful, Aaattack there is something brewing and it looks like you will be another harbinger to the city I honor.

The courier speeds off, and leave Aaattack to ponder what a fine mess he is in due to the Lord of Dreams and the King of San D'Oria.

CHAPTER 3

Zone into East Ronfaure.

Three guards on chocobo's ride up to Aaattack.
    Guard 1: Halt Aaattack! We have been seaching for you, you need to come with us to see the King.
    Captain: Do not force our hand Aaattack we will take you in, either walking or being carried.

The mini doll teleports in and sleeps the guards and the captain.

Mini doll thoughts: Now you are going to be wanted more for this act of resistance and you will be hunted. You will be out of the way for my plan to come to fruition. It has been waiting a very long time in slumber for you to come of age. You will be the vessel for the taking. Let's see how fast you can run "Tarutaru".

(Side note: in that moment, no matter what race the adventurer is the mini doll will say "Tarutaru" due to it not being able to take control of the Star Sybil, forcing the Adventurer to go to Windurst to see the Star Sybil.)

The mini doll blinks out for a second and the Star Sybil appears.

Star Sybil: Come to me adventurer, I must speak to you. The heavens are aglow and mighty Fenrir has shown me something only you can distinguish. Please come to me.

The Star Sybil fades out and the Mini doll reappears.
    Mini doll thoughts: ACK! I was intercepted, now to make final preparations inside the tavern in San D'Oria.

The mini doll teleports out, not realizing that Aaattack was still there. Aaattack runs toward the East and West Ronfaure gate. Other guards run up to incapacitated group. Word is sent to the King that the Adventurer has attacked and ran.

CHAPTER 4

(Zone into Windurst Waters (the one with heavens tower))

A covered Prince Trion approaches Aaattack.

Prince Trion: Hello again Aaattack, it seems that our paths cross while I have had to flee my home. Due to the royal guard misinterpreting what my Liege has requested of you. Granted you were to be apprehended but once I spoke to him again he had not the recollection of our meeting or the requested bounty placed on your head. I have been sent here to quell the direness in your heart as well as dissuade you from this reckless course of trying to flee the mighty city and justice of San D'Oria. Return with me after your meeting with the Star Sybil.
    Aaattack: 1. How do you know about the meeting I am to attend?
    2. Does nothing escape San D'Oria attention?
    Prince Trion: Yes I knew about your meeting here, it turns out that my presence, no matter how drab my attire I cannot escape the notice of people in distant lands. I await your return to San D'Oria, Aaattack.
    Aaattack: I will be with you shortly Prince Trion.

Aaattack walks into Heavens Tower to the delight of Yufafa who hurries him off with a pass to meet the Star Sybil. As you walk your way up to the top, each of the Celestial Avatars blink into existance and tell Aaattack to prepare they do not know this new threat to the world. At the top Aaattack is greeted by the Star Sybil.

Star Sybil: Aaattack I am sorry for the manner in which I had to summon you but the time has come for you to use your wisdom and find what has the stars out of alignment. I feel that what has transpired is not of your doing but you will be the one to join or condemn actions by others.
    Aaattack: 1. Ms. Star Sybil, surely there is a way to figure out what is going on from here?
    2. Stars out of alignment? I have never heard of such a thing.
    3. Just point me in the correct direction, I will join in battle!

Star: Yes I know that you will be the guiding force join with other adventurers they will help you and you will succeed, before you fail.

After that meeting you will zone back into Windurst Waters to have a tarutaru kid hand you a note that says Prince Trion had to return to San D'Oria in a hurry and that a meeting is requested in a tavern in Southern San D'Oria.

Thank you for listening.
    (1)

You do realize they have their own storywriters, and aren't going to take information in this detail from their forums, right?
    (0)