Character
    Sapher
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Problem with Mission Promathia 3-3

I finished the Promathia Mission (PM3-3) "The Road Forks".

When I consult the menu "The Road Forks" is still there, when it should show: "Tending Aged Wounds"

I did all parts of the mission .

Used as base the wiki: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Forks

I can even review the cutscene with the Bard in Windurst Walls (D-6) (Juvillie).

I zone in Lower Jeuno to see if it triggers the next one and nothing happens.

When I talk to Cid in Bastok he says he doesn't know much about the expedition in the northern lands, but he believes in magic (or something like that) then asks me to go to Hilda in Port Bastok (E-6) inside the Steaming Sheep. When I do it this quest starts : http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cid% 27s_Secret

Please help. I'm kinda desperate. I spent countless hours here, I work and study so I won't have time to do it all again.

My char is called Sapher and I'm on Bahamut server. Did anyone have the same problem?

Thanks and great week for all.
    (0)
    Last edited by Contra-Archadian; 03-30-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Make sure both the "Louverance" and "Exit Stage Left" sub-missions are done and listed as such.
    (1)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Sapher
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Thank you. Already checked and both of them was finished.

But I managed do I spoke with a LS's friend who had the same problem once, so he gave me some hint.

Then I talked to Cid, talked to him two times, then I left the area, zone out of Metalworks and zone in again. So I talked again and it worked.

So if anyone come to have this issue, try to do this
    (0)