Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    the picture is of a galka and a taru...... it's obviously about the taru HP and galka MP upgrade. it has nothing to do with the gear they are wearing.
    I can't quite agree with that. Well, the end-notion of it, that is.

If my eyes are not deceiving me, the galka is a white mage, while the tarooo is a paladin. Would you not agree that a white mage would like more MP while a paladin might enjoy a heftier pile of HP?

They do seem pretty happy about something to say the least. :)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    If it's AF weapon upgrades it'll mean sch actually gets one for the first time unless SE screws them over again and gives them an even more powerful version of their AF spell.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    If it's AF weapon upgrades it'll mean sch actually gets one for the first time unless SE screws them over again and gives them an even more powerful version of their AF spell.
    I wouldn't exactly say 'again' since that implies Klimaform is bad, in all honesty I think Klimaform was the best AF weapon in the game, the only one we still use to this day. Idk, maybe I'm nitpicking, apologies.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I wouldn't exactly say 'again' since that implies Klimaform is bad, in all honesty I think Klimaform was the best AF weapon in the game, the only one we still use to this day. Idk, maybe I'm nitpicking, apologies.
    It's only used today because of what it does. If it wasn't needed to get the most out of the other spells it effects then it would be as lol as brd's paper knife.
    (0)

Player
    My point was that another spell wouldn't be bad, if anything, it would be the best thing a job could get. I mean, even if they add 119 weapons for AF weapons chances are that they will all be weaker than the Delve weapons, Boss weapons, or RME weapons otherwise why get them? Not saying they would be for sure, but if they are, then 119 AF Weapons would be catchup weapons like the RoE gear and wouldn't be true top tier gear. SCH, or any job with a AF Spell rather, would have a use for theirs regardless of it's level or weakness provided a decent effect and if not then oh well, it would be another spell in the pile of useless ones no different than the weapons would be.
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    It's only used today because of what it does. If it wasn't needed to get the most out of the other spells it effects then it would be as lol as brd's paper knife.
    Um everything is only used because of what it does.... unless you are town gearing it up <.<
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2