Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aoikaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

/Yell or General chat for all cities

It's really awesome that we can see /yells from people in both Jeuno, Adoulin, and Whitegate. However, sometimes (actually pretty frequently) we have business in the other cities as well, and it'd be cool to be able to be included in those shouts or convos going on in the 3 larger cities.

I would love to see a /general chat or something that linked all of the major cities that contain Auction Houses. I think it'd tie the place together better than the Dude's carpet. If not that, then at least allow the 3 major nations to join in on the /yell party.

What do you guys think?
    (12)

I like the idea of seeing /yell in any city with an Auction House.
    (3)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    If I remember right they were going to be adding /yell to the starter cities but it was a few years back. Could be wrong though
    (0)

Player
    They were going to at one time, idk if they still are going to or how long ago it was but... just to say... it hasn't been around for years so it can't be THAT long ago. :x
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    +1

Or at the very least, link all the zones in each particular city.
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (1)

yes please this would be good. The three starter cities at least would be nice. If they are worried about server resources, I'd (personally) be fine with them increasing the forced timer between yells
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Id love to see shouts in Tavnazian Archipelago. FFXI and lore separated long ago, so I don't see why not....

I loved that expansion back then and the challenges it brought when released, and while some my find it boring I like the zone.

No waypoints, no shouts... thank goodness for the hp and vw warps though.
    (0)

Greetings,

Adding new areas to /yell is closely connected to server stress, so it's not something that can easily be done without the proper consideration. The team feels that there are no issues with the current areas that /yell extends to; however, if there are other areas with high demand or areas where if you can't see chat it's problematic, then please leave your feedback and the development team will take it into consideration.

In regards to the suggestion for a /general chat channel, for the same reason mentioned above, it would be difficult to add this.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

I second the idea of adding it to every area with an auction house
    (7)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast