Character
    Warmage
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Airlixirs giving 1/2 the rank points since the update!! Whats going on? I want my RP!

I did not see an indicator in the update notes to this point (if there is one please provide me a link ), but I was shocked to see that Airlixirs have been giving half the RP. I just noticed this today and had two other players and a GM test this as well. Well the other two players were so angry they just "red dotted" after they slapped the NPC a few times. The GM roughly said he doesn't have the power to provide me what I have earned, but I know (from leading software development projects) that someone can. I want what I paid for and earned: My RP!

This issue has been present since the last version update at the very least, since no emergency maintenance has happened in W.A. since the update. So I wonder how many people have been victims of this issue.

This would be considered pretty low and a betrayal of consumer trust as far as I am concerned.

If I messed the note please show me, because I am not the only one if so.
    (2)

Character
    Warmage
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Bump.

Keep it fresh or it wont get fixed.
    (1)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Bump, if this is true, please fix it.
    (1)

Character
    Themuffingirl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    What piece of equipment are you upgrading? I was under the impression that this only happened with the newly released delve equipment and that it was intentional.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    What piece of equipment are you upgrading? I was under the impression that this only happened with the newly released delve equipment and that it was intentional.
    I asked a few LS mates, they seem to confirm what you're saying, about it only happening on Delve Gear 2
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Has anyone ever had this not happen when upgrading delve 2 gear?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah pretty sure it's just delve 2. Given that they are higher ilvl, they cost more to buy to begin with and nms drop 50% more plasm I'd imagine it's intended. Just like to augment skirmish 3 stuff using old stones it takes several instead of 1.
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 03-29-2014 at 02:15 PM.