World: Fenrir
    Main Job: Geomancer, lvl99
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Abyssea-Vunkerl, J-6
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: Blademaw Pugil
    Steps:
    1. Start Magian Trial 858 in Ru'Lude gardens (75 Aquans, pet killing blow, on earthsday or during Earth weather.
    2. Arrive in Abyssea-Vunkerl and head over to J-6 and surrounding area in which the Blademaw Pugils reside.
    3.Gather up about 15 Pugils and cast Stonera till they are all at about 10% HP.
    4.Cast Geo-Paralysis on one of the Pugils.
    5. Equip Teiwaz and use Concentric Pulse.
    6.15 lines saying, "Luopan defeats the Blademaw Pugil"
    7. Still have 75 objectives remaining on Trial 858..

Im not sure if this is just an oversight since Geomancer was added after all of the Magian Trials were, but please fix this, I really dont want to level up SMN just to do one Magian Trial, I beleive it was stated some time ago that Luopans are considered pets now. Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think the problem is is the pet is dead so it doesn't count. Like I don't think mijin kills count for nin for example
    (0)

Player
    I see what you're saying...I hope SE can make an exception in this case. Luopans die if a mosquito lands on them...they need all the -PDT they can get. If this is working as intended then luopans need an overhaul...eiither give them more HP (yeah I know about job points and bolster...), raise their magic defense and defense or lower the casting cost of luopans so we dont run out of MP after 4 or 5 casts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ang; 04-01-2014 at 04:24 PM.