Character
    Teioh
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Suggestion-Job Points

Really simple suggestion. Create and give players the ability to purchase higher level JSE Armor and Weapons with Job Points.
    Like maybe 200 Job Points for a relic-tier JSE weapon for your job.
    (2)

Player
    I think it's currently much, much quicker to just do Dynamis for your own Relic. Or make an Eymprean, or even a Mythic...
    (3)

Character
    Teioh
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I agree with you there but an unintended benefit to something like this would be the resurgence of the classic "party" system for Adoulin areas. Currently Job points take a very long time to get and most of them are basically useless. It would be a more difficult way to obtain high level weapons and armor than Skirmish but would make them obtainable for someone with the drive to spend the time to do it that does not have access to higher tier content because of a lack of necessary equipment.

This would provide an alternate route to obtain a high level equipment set for your current class that provides benefits in such areas that a piece or two would be considered "best in slot."

Another suggestion might be to allow players to purchase segments or vouchers that would remove an obstacle to obtaining a relic, mythic, or empyrean weapon like the rare/ex Cat's Eye Alexandrite or a rare/ex version of a 10k unit currency(for something obviously ridiculously high like 200 job points) and that would remove the need to spend months farming coins or Alex or pay some RMT a ridiculous amount for theirs.

I don't find it at all unreasonable.
    (1)