Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Is vitivation a real word?

I think "vitiation" may be the intended word. To vitiate is to make something defective or faulty. Vitivate, meanwhile, doesn't appear anywhere in my dictionary.
    (3)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    At times SE has some weird words thrown in there, and they're not always logical. Though you did make me look through the various sets out of curiosity after that, and I found that a lot of them do make pretty good sense.

WAR - Agoge, after a rigorous Spartan training regimen
    MNK - Hescyhast, after Hesychasm, which is a tradition of prayer. Works with the idea of monks rather than just our punchy-version.
    WHM - Piety, pious healers? Yeah this one was easy.
    BLM - Archmage, again, not a hard one to decipher.
    RDM - Vitivation, maybe something like making it more vivid, brighter etc? Could refer to the enhancing side. Weird though.
    THF - Plunderer, another easy one.
    PLD - Caballarius, Latin for a cavalier; an armored knight, perhaps?
    DRK - Fallen, yeah... not hard.
    BST - Ankusa, surprisingly that's what they call the elephant goads in Sanskrit. Makes sense, tames an animal.
    BRD - Bihu, apparently is a name for a series of cultural festivals as well as some kind of dance.
    RNG - Arcadian, refers to being at peace with nature in a pastoral way. Rangers should be close to their environment, perhaps?
    SAM - Sakonji, this one was a bit weird; the only reference I could find was a naval officer whose father was a samurai. Perhaps some form of homage?
    NIN - Mochizuki, couldn't find a direct reference since it was buried in all the articles about the guy who created bitcoins. Maybe another homage?
    DRG - Pteroslaver, the various roots for it make sense, but why are we enslaving our wyverns? What happened to the dragon we raised from an egg?
    SMN - Glyphic, after symbols with various meanings. Often you'll see glyphs referred to with magic and such in games and books.
    BLU - Luhlaza, drawing a blank on this one.
    COR - Lanun, apparently after a seafaring folk whose loyalty is to its captain. Fitting!
    PUP - Pitre, no idea on this one, perhaps after an art style or something?
    DNC - Horos, means "Dance" in the Greek language. Need I say more?
    SCH - Pedagogy, using a dictionary definition because it's fitting, "the method and practice of teaching, esp. as an academic subject or theoretical concept."
    GEO - Bagua, a series of trigrams used in Taoist cosmology to represent the principles of reality. We have heaven, marsh/lake, fire, thunder, water, wind, mountain, and earth. So a connection to nature. Works for me!
    RUN - Futhark, apparently the name for various runic alphabets. Runic, runes? Good connection.

So the only ones I'm vague on here are RDM, NIN, BLU, and PUP. SAM is sorta weird too.
    (3)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Luhlaza is the Xhosa (South African dialect) word for blue or green. Not sure why they only have one word for two colors, but a BLU's SA is "Azure Lore"... azure being the color between true blue and cyan or blue-green.

Mochizuki is named after the 16th century woman believed to have created an all-female group of ninja.

Pitre is French for jester or clown - a usual theme for PUP.

Sakonji was the name of a group of samurai armorers.

As far as RDM, I'm forced to agree with the OP on this one. "Vitivation" is not a real word while "Vitiation" makes much more sense considering it's a RDM's job to make monsters "faulty".
    (3)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage