Threaded View

Character
    Mixxey
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Additional Information regarding the "Skirmish Chatllog" issue

I wanted to add this to the original post but can't reply there so I am starting a new post here.

Yesterday evening (Sunday around 11 P.M. GMT +1) it happened again, just as described above. I noticed some more things this time:

1. As before, I tried to place a GM call but didn't get a response so I assume you can't contact GMs properly while suffering from the bug. When I tried to contact a GM the last time, I didn't get a response on the same evening, but when I logged in the next day, I had an empty (!) Help Desk message. Another day later there was another message, telling me that when they tried to reach me, I wasn't online. Something seems to be really messed up with GM calls there.

2. Before opening the chest in the end, I logged out and switched to a different character. That one was in the Mog House and seemed to be affected by the same bug since no emotes were displayed (I didn't try anything else but I assume it would have been the same with battle messages etc.).

3. I noticed that the bug always occurs when I am the party leader who started the Skirmish operation.

4. I made a file check, just to be sure there is nothing wrong with the data installed on my Xbox, but neither POL nor FFXI produced any errors there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mixxey; 03-26-2014 at 08:47 PM.