Thread: Hallelujah!

Player

Hallelujah!

"We're currently making plans to add an equipment-specific inventory that will allow you to equip gear directly without having to shuffle the gear you want to equip into your main inventory. Additionally, we’re planning to add a new equipment swapping macro that will allow you to swap out multiple pieces of equipment with one macro line."

will finally be able to have all the magic and melee sets available at once.

can't wait!
    (1)

Player
    Where is this? o.o I am interest.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Where is this? o.o I am interest.
    This post.
    (0)

Player
    I must admit, I am ecstatic at the idea of it, the fact I could finally gear my RDM and still obtain items without having to put gear away just to take items outta my box in Skirmish or lot something after a NM is truly an improvement. Now, the questions that must be asked are... how much inventory will we have just for gear, will it be on a per slot system, and most importantly when can we expect this to arrive? Job Points were sloppy (and still are of course since they only just came out) but they came out soon after being talked about, any chance this will be in April's update? Possibly June's?
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    "We're currently making plans to add an equipment-specific inventory that will allow you to equip gear directly without having to shuffle the gear you want to equip into your main inventory. Additionally, we’re planning to add a new equipment swapping macro that will allow you to swap out multiple pieces of equipment with one macro line."

will finally be able to have all the magic and melee sets available at once.

can't wait!
    I read this over in the digest and immediately vomited out rainbows of pure joy. And I don't even struggle with inventory management.
    (1)

Player
    Devs released this today:

"During the last Freshly Picked Vana’diel, there was quick mention of plans for an equipment-specific inventory and I’d like to go into a bit more detail about this feature, which we are currently calling the “Wardrobe” (tentative name).

The Wardrobe is a totally new inventory, but works with a new system similar to your main gobbiebag that allows you to use macros to change to equipment that you place in it. By placing equipment that you use most frequently in the Wardrobe, you’ll be able to reduce the amount of time spent shuffling your equipment between other inventory bags.

In the future we are also planning to expand the Wardrobe feature as well as add synthesis specific storage, and we feel this will gradually reduce the stress associated with item management.

Additionally, placing your valuable equipment into your Wardrobe should also reduce any accidental tossing of gear.

Development is underway on this feature and the team is planning to release it in May."
    (1)

Player
    To say this sounds badass is an understatement, the only question I have left as of now is how large will this wardrobe be? If 80 spaces then ok, badass, I can carry all my gear with me and have 50 or so spaces left for my random items, if it's more like 100+, hell yes, I'm happier than ever when it comes to announcements and my RDM will never have inventory issues again.
    (0)