Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

how do unlock trust Prishe?

I clicked on the walnut door but nothing happens, I have SoF completed and don't have anything else active is there something Im missing?
    (0)

If you started the quest after the Promathia fight and ending CS, you have to get all the way to having finished Dawn before she unlocks again. Starting Storms of Fate locks Ulmia and Prishe until you progress farther. It is noted in the thread with the list of Trust NPCs and their unlock requirements.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post482612

Complete the mission "The Chains Fall Free" originating in Lufaise Meadows and view the related event.
    * Players will be unable to receive the alter ego if the quests "Storms of Fate" or "Shadows of the Departed" are in progress or if "Apocalypse Nigh" is in progress and the event scene occurring in Sealion's Den is not completed.

They flubbed the translation a little. Once you start Storms of Fate, she stays locked until you clear Apocalypse Nigh and get the CS in Sealion's Den. You have to be almost where your mission log switches to The Last Verse
    (2)
    Last edited by bungiefanNA; 03-22-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I see thank-you for the info.
    (0)