Thread: Fix Nashmeira.

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Fix Nashmeira.

The empress' attacks were cute for the BCNM but... seriously?

The sissy attack animations are depressing and the lack of automatons makes no tactical sense: Nashmeira is a *puppetmaster.* If you weren't expecting people to demand the accompanying automatons you should never have released this Trust in the first place.

All this aside, her TP move is pretty solid, and I'm stoked about the character herself.
    (1)

Player
    I like Trust but I have to say they have been making some critical errors with the system that really take away from it all and make it a lot less fun or useful than it could be.
    (2)

Character
    Sekhmet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I am mostly in favor of the trust system, although the over saturation of all these trust npcs so quickly is a bit overwhelming. Also, if i may suggest something: please please please make a separate magic list for Trust. all the trust spells at the bottom of my magic list is making it a bit frustrating navigating the quickly needed spells. I tend to put spells like sleep, sleepga, etc at the bottom of the list so i could get to them quickly, with the Trust spells there, I've died a few times being unable to hit sleep in time.

And before anyone says "Macro your spells" let me say i already do macro most of my spells, but certain ones were always more useful in the magic list rather then macros. I tend to use both macros and the spell list at the same time, keeping it open for a quick cure or sleep while using macros for nuking or enfeebling, etc.
    (4)
    Last edited by Sekhmet; 03-19-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Her automatons are already planned aren't they? So the way I see it considering the way they are it makes more sense for them to be separate Trust characters instead.

AI needs to be improved and hopefully they'll do that in time, but so far I'm pretty happy with Trust. And can't wait to have Prishe, Nashmeira and Lilisette in the same party. d(^^d)
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    The slapping hit animation could be changed the other hitting animation could be kept though. Love that the red one even said that they had been asked to test trust in its beta phase when getting Nashmeira's trust.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Probably too little, too late, but she really should be "Aphmau" because spoilers.
    (7)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Her automatons are already planned aren't they? So the way I see it considering the way they are it makes more sense for them to be separate Trust characters instead.

AI needs to be improved and hopefully they'll do that in time, but so far I'm pretty happy with Trust. And can't wait to have Prishe, Nashmeira and Lilisette in the same party. d(^^d)
    The Ciphers for the puppets are already in the game data as of the patch.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    To some extent, yes, to another, no. Doing what they are is no different than giving us a BST NPC but then at the same time making their pet another NPC, or giving us a SMN NPC with Avatar NPCs to be used with them. What point is there in having a PUP rather than a MNK when the PUP isn't a real PUP, they are just a gimp MNK not even utilizing half of their job's abilities because they have no Automaton. It's similar to what a BST NPC would be just Dual Wielding Axes, yay, a WAR/DNC without Berserk/Provoke!

Basically, the problem here is they ripped out a part of her job and stuck it on another party member, she's not even a real PUP, even if I summon her Automatons she doesn't command them, she just fights along side them. In the end I am giving up another party spot to feel like the character is more complete, if i want her to have both, I have to devote all 3 of my Trust slots to a single character for that reason.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Why should her name be different? They don't really try very hard to hide who she really is even if everyone else does their best in not calling her by her proper name until her brother get all ok sis you can't just be running around with this adventure all willy nilly cause you're the_____. We get introduced to the empress's automatons very early in the missions and then hey they're hanging out with this girl who gets mad at them because they're not listening to her while everyone else face palms in the background. By the time the story spells it out for you most people hopefully already have figured it out.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    They don't really try very hard to hide who she really is
    Even if I were to grant you that, it's irrelevant.

We get introduced to the empress's automatons very early in the missions and then hey they're hanging out with this girl who gets mad at them because they're not listening to her
    Like the mission says, she's the Royal Puppeteer.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast