Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fix Nashmeira.

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    But you need to complete ToAU to get her Trust anyways....
    Hiding her real identity after you already know....

is just stupid.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Hiding her real identity after you already know....

is just stupid.
    While I think the story reason is kinda dumb because I knew who she was the moment I saw her basically(wasn't hard to pick up on in my opinion) I will admit that even though you may need to finish to unlock her, that doesn't exactly stop anyone who hasn't unlocked her from seeing her. Also if she's trying to hide her identity from the common man, she would likely ask you to call her a different name so people don't easily know who she is. Either way, like I said, I think the story reason is kinda eh but at the same time that line of thinking makes sense on why this NPC is bleh.
    (2)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    That doesn't stop others from seeing the distinct character model following you around with "Nashmeira" written over her head.
    (1)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Aoikaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    Probably too little, too late, but she really should be "Aphmau" because spoilers.
    Maybe they should call her HALFmau! kekeke.. You know, because she's half a puppetmaster

I agree though. I'm just now starting the ToAU missions finally after years of neglect to unlock those trusts. Since I'm still early in the missions, I wouldn't have known they were the same if not for this alter ego. So yeah. way to spoil it SE lol..
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Actually I would have preferred they call her Aphmau just because it's easier to type ><
    (4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2