Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Ingrid Trust mistake on update page

There is no Rigobertine NPC in Eastern Adoulin at I-7 to get the Ingrid Trust as of this version update. Please fix your info
    (1)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    There is no Rigobertine NPC in Eastern Adoulin at I-7 to get the Ingrid Trust as of this version update. Please fix your info
    There is Rigobertine NPC she is between the buildings all the way at the end. I have finished all quests and missions and this NPC is not giving me anything to get the trust so, I came on here for answers. Devs please help here. There is something wrong here.

OK adding to this. I finally realized the last CS on Adoulin missions is needed. I am at the BCNM fight. Got to that fight when last update came out and people were there. I put up my flag and the asses didn't invite me and went in left me standing there. I hate to say it but the percentage of bad character in this game is horrible. People are so selfish and self centered.
    (0)
    Last edited by Powder; 03-18-2014 at 08:38 PM.

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Rigobertine is at J-7 not I-7

The update website was wrong when I last checked it. To get the Ingrid Trust, use the Castle Adoulin gate waypoint and go down the alley behind Dalish. She is indeed between the two buildings there at J-7 on the map. Just got her trust like 5 minutes ago.
    (0)

Character
    Xivo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    are trust usable now in camp. battle?
    (0)