Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Thank you for making both the grind and rewards of the Job Point system so terrible.

I was worried I was going to be tempted to actually do it!

(seriously though, guys; I get you want this to be a long grind but I could finish the coursework for a Master's Degree in fewer man-hours than it would take to cap an enhancement the way you have it set up right now)
    (26)
    Last edited by scaevola; 03-18-2014 at 05:17 AM.
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    lol its as not even been 3 hours? lol
    (0)

Player
    though i have noticed it will take some time to cap, its not that bad...but sadly the fact that the vast majority of the enhancements are flat out crap. At least BLU got something nice lol.
    (4)

I'm suspecting they'll add a lot more things to spend points on in coming updates.
    (2)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    one can only hope they will listen to the vast majority of players that are saying how horrible this system and the augments are.
    (5)

Character
    Aoikaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Yeah, I kind of found these job enhancements pretty disappointing, and not overly useful. Figured it'd be a good opportunity to give the rest of the 22 jobs some benefits that would make them more useful at endgame, but I see nothing that's really going to change the status quo of "PLD, WHM, BRD, RNG, COR, MNK" only shouts.

I'm really hoping I'm over-reacting and that there will be better job enhancements as you get more points or something. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was really looking forward to this version update because of the Job Point system only to find it a bit lacking. It's really killed my motivation to keep playing this game since it's frustratingly hard for folks like me to get invitations to AA fights with my favorite jobs.

So far the best part of this version update was that you can skill up in reives now. I'm still not sure why it wasn't that way from the beginning though >.>
    (2)

Put it this way, there's no point in making UI windows as large as they are if no job is going to have more than 2 enhancements ever.
    (2)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm kinda impressed that it is as good as it is, I was expecting worse. The CP are about in line with what I was expecting. SE did seem to think though making the dungeon mobs hard enough to make them unattractive to trust parties but on the other hand now these mobs are hard enough to need the old merit set ups and avoiding of certain mob types so double edge sword and what not.
    (1)

Player
    They should just make it merit Category 3 also why no abyssea are they trying to kill the only form of experience parties that still exists?
    (7)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    They should just make it merit Category 3 also why no abyssea are they trying to kill the only form of experience parties that still exists?
    You, sir, are being laughed at by my entire linkshell. You have brought much joy and laughter to my LS by your simple post. Since you're new around here, I'll give you a little tidbit of information. ABYSSEA KILLED EXP PARTIES!

GEEZ!!!!

The point of the old school EXP parties was to LEARN YOUR JOB AND NOT BE A LAZY LEECHIN' BUM!
    (9)
    Last edited by Siviard; 03-18-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast