Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Beware when using lvl ? Holy, the AoE is around cait sith, so if you use it on a mob far away it will still activate but you'll get a message no valid target
    (0)

Character
    Rakshaka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Lvl ? Holy isn't as useful as I hoped it would be. The damage of the attack depends on the dice roll, and the level of the mob you're fighting ALSO has to be a multiple of the dice roll. I wish that they left the last part out, and just had it be an attack that does a random amount of damage. On top of all that, it costs 235 mana to use, which is ridiculous for an attack that will NEVER affect certain mobs in a useful way (i.e. mobs that can only be hit with a 1 roll); at least pavor nocturnus (246 mana) has a CHANCE to kill all non NM mobs.

I'm a huge fan of chaotic attacks that cost a lot of mana and have a chance of dealing massive damage, but the "only affects mobs whose level is a multiple of the roll" is totally unnecessary. We're already paying a ton of mana for a random damage attack, please don't make it useless against a good fraction of the monsters in the game.
    (1)

Player
    One word: Disappointing
    (0)

Player
    They really should combine the raise & Reraise effect into one bloodpact, no reason to have them separate.
    (1)

Character
    Rumblepakk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    She either has extremely low HP or extremely low defense.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    They really should combine the raise & Reraise effect into one bloodpact, no reason to have them separate.
    That's the SP BP.

As far as level ? holy, it really needs to be cheaper if it's going to have such a poor chance of working, or the damage needs to be consistent if it's going to be so random. it's "balanced' because the damage can be OP but it will usually not work but it's not "fair," because it's more likely to waste your time than confer any benefit whatsoever.

the support abilities seem decent, and while perhaps they were put under Rage because it's a support pet and it is an enemy-targeting ability, while the Ward abilities are all ally-suppportive- I think they should be moved to Ward.

Given the abilities only go up to level 75 at the moment and avatars aren't usually all that difficult to obtain, I didn't expect the quest battle to be particularly hard, but it wasn't just easy, it was pathetic. Full HP to zero before my 2nd 1-hour wore off, and I only have 2 ilvl pieces on.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-18-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    L0L Alhanelem, you used your 2hr?
    The fight is like a 60-75ish fight... All of the summons die in like 2BPs...
    You REALLY overestimated Her.

But yeah, lv?? Holy is just a joke.
    But then I worried that it might have been aeons ago.
    She needs more nukes... Basically.

Carbuncle has meteorite and holy mist... Holy mist being his "merit" BP...
    So Cait Sith's "merit" BP needs to be something like.... Holyga? Holyja!? Holy III!?!?
    I'd prefer Holyga/ja... Cause then that's like a bigger version of Her 75 BP... Just like Carbuncle's.

And let's all fact the facts:
    She's unfinished.
    I said she was unfinished, and the devs substantiated my supposition.
    And they even further substantiated how I suspected that her last 2-3 >75 BPs would be fan driven... Ala beta testers.

(Also, her regal scratch isn't terrible... MUCH better than lv?? Holy... But then... I get 2k-ish Camisados... So... Dunno.)
    (0)

I've use Mewing Lullaby a few times now, and the TP reset is pretty consistent, even against the Generals in Campaign. I was also able to land the Eerie Eye on the Yag Generals as well. She can't really stand up to things very well. Carbuncle seems to take hits better than she does, that could be because of his Auto-Regen and he does have a healing ability. I've not had a chance to try the Eerie Eye on many NMs, Megamaw Mikey was my first choice because he spams both Magic and TP Moves. I couldn't get it to land on him. It kept saying has no effect, so it could be that he can't be effected at all because he's immune to silence, or if it counts as him 'looking away' as he's readying TP Moves and Magic.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

No Effect generally means you lined it up wrong and he wasn't facing you... If he was immune it should simply say "misses" like other Bloodpacts do.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    L0L Alhanelem, you used your 2hr?
    Actually, I had a feeling it was meant for a party of 75s so I figured using that ability would probably end it quickly. But I didn't expect it to last the whole fight.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast