Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Good News! I contacted a GM this morning to follow up and he/she informed me that my request was granted and an exception was made!

Still no word if it's the 119 version I dropped. but it's a mandau none the less.
    Wow! Congrats, that is awesome.
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well, last night I called a GM to check the status, and once they looked over my account, they got a SGM to me and they dropped a Mandau (90) into my inventory.

The 40 million gil loss from marrows and plutons is penalty enough for me, as i'm grateful that I got back the Mandau.

Thanks to the GMs that helped bring the Mandau back to me!
    (1)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Well, last night I called a GM to check the status, and once they looked over my account, they got a SGM to me and they dropped a Mandau (90) into my inventory.
    Oooo, very interesting. I'm guessing it was the equivalent of getting a 90 relic with a Kupon or something like that.

But most importantly, glad you got something back, I'd lose it if I dropped my Daurb... And I'm not even finished with it!
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I once dropped my joytoy and when I called a GM all he told me was the spawn time of Charybdis and he wouldn't have my item restored. Sure enough Charybdis spawned at the exact time he said which I really never believed him.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2