Thread: Assault tags

Character
    Emrod
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Assault tags

Can we allow a stacking of tags based on rank now? the current 3 tag holding limit is near debilitating for people intrested in current content. the daily limits on salvage make the over-aquisition of assault points fairly irrelevant and id be overjoyed to actually do assaults without the frustration of other peoples limited tags preventin g me from reaching captain rank.
    I understand Neo-Nyzul uses tags but couldnt we put nyzul on the system we have now?
    or even a daily limit on assault points like salvage?
    i really hate telling my shell i cant nyzul with them for fun because i use my tags for captain like this.
    (13)

All the old assaults should be on separate tags, imo. You could keep the limit of 3+1, but let them refresh at a rate of one tag per 8 hours, and just let these only work for lv75-assaults and nyzul.
    (4)

Player
    Bump. A Dev needs to seriously review ToAU.
    Unlike the previous poster and OP, I propose we eliminate Assault tags in general..
    Irrelevant content with irrelevant rewards, shouldn't require people to wait 24 hours just to complete them 1 at a time.

Pros:
    Alexandrite. People will spend points! Actually spend points.. NNI gear. More people actually doing ToAU Ranking. 50 assault missions, 50+ days vs 50+ assaults a day/week in a static grp..

Cons:
    People will unsub once they make captain rank? lol...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    All the old assaults should be on separate tags, imo. You could keep the limit of 3+1, but let them refresh at a rate of one tag per 8 hours, and just let these only work for lv75-assaults and nyzul.
    This is a good idea.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    nevergonnahappenbutbump
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    actually i would love to see this happen in the near future....i mean come on....we get these same rates for coalition imprimaturs....why not for assault tags
    (0)