Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The only way it would "stop" is if SE did the same as they did with chocobo blinkers, nerf the npc selling price to next to nothing, or do what they did to abyssea cruor gear and make it non npc sellable.

Though it wont stop the RMT from gil laundering(selling a chocobo feather or adventurer coupon for 30mil)...can't win for losing. they really should at least make the adv. coupon ex and non ah sellable along with the onion weapons like they did for the spell scroll you get if you chose blm, whm or rdm.

I sent so many STF calls giving all 25+ of the names of people fishbotting and SFA has happened, but if only one or very few send reports...jack shit can be done :/ I mean...how long did it take for something to be done about blinker bots & FC's? a year if not longer.
    (3)
    Last edited by Tohihroyu; 03-15-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    You do know the displayed lv means nothing on these forums, right? So you're saying if someone died and sent you a tell asking if you were there cause their RR wore or w/e you would just ignore them? How nice. Also GM and the STF look over any and all possible rmt reports to make sure the person being reported is an actual rmt. Yes rmt and hacks have been round since before the blinkers but it's an example everyone knows about that SE did to combat rmting.
    (2)

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No it's obviously some little idiot hiding behind a level 5 job to talk smack on here, at least the person at the top of this page displayed there name.

To answer your orginal question yes, i've had far to many people hassle me while fishing sending tells saying "are you there" etc, emoting me its beyond a joke and i swear some people seem to think because we choose to ignore them we are botting it's to funny.

The reason those people are still fishing who you reported to the stf is because there is no evidence they are botting and they are not doing any rmt so keep wasting your time chap.
    (2)
    Last edited by Direct; 03-16-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Awww the wittle bot defenders are mad cause they might have got a phone call from SE about their RMT activity!, nice ableism by the way!! and even if ONE was a legit player the GM's would find out anyway, a real player (usually) responds to a GM message, a bot is programmed to force DC if a GM sends them a tell? how do I know? lurk more its never enough~ many active FFXI RMT sites that always keep their bots up to date to make sure they can't be truly caught, hell some are probably even programed to send automated messages a GM would NOT consider suspicious, that was IF a botter gets a phone call from SE they can easily make up an excuse like "Me and my brother/sister/S.O./parent/cousin switch out every x amount of hours" and with no solid proof, I sadly knew people who did RMT (bot and buy gil) and thats how they did it, along with "give aways"/"free gil donations" so they could stay under the radar. And never get caught (oh I know whats coming "you r*tard! wtf! why would you rat out your old friends!!!!????!!!!" I never gave their names and they quit long long long ago so kindly shut up.)

What other ablest remarks will come out of your mouth to defend your 3rd party income? I'm sorry if my non RMT ways have offended you in any way. But too bad so sad though a small population not everyone who plays this game supports or takes part in RMT just to get some extra money for eggs & bread or for the polygons that will make your e-penis grow. Some of us have real jobs in the real world, rather than sitting at home selling a K-club for a grand or however much they go for these days.

Look at all the bot defenders, getting their jimmies rustled because they discovered not everyone is a sheep like they are, keep it up i'm sure your supplier will be impressed with you! maybe they will give you some extra gil or even a tip for "pwning a gimp r*tard" and hell go on BG to try and dox me and "put the gimp out of ITS misery"

FFXI: Its serious business! make that extra clink clink so you can rush out to buy your bread & eggs and proudly show off your e-penis trophy that you put in overtime for~ make ablest remarks too for some extra goodies so you and your pals can circle jerk over how you "pwns noobs" about "how mad they are because they are not cool like we are! they are jelly cause we get better gear faster than they could hope for lul lul lul lul, why do jp hate us so much??? its not cause we call them gimps too right? after all they use lolps2s and don't bot like we do!"
    (2)
    Last edited by Tohihroyu; 03-16-2014 at 01:55 PM.

There are still RMTs? what are they selling 1mil for a buck? It has been a long time since i have seen a /tell about selling gil. There are a lot of ways to make gill in the game and if people are buying gill they are lazy.

People level fishing to make gill, if you can't make gill from selling fish why would anyone level fishing? They could nerf it, they could also nerf every other craft so no one will want to do anything in the game but stand in town waiting for a /yell.

I also don't respond to random people while fishing, why would i, i'm busy go away.
    (5)

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Awww the wittle bot defenders are mad cause they might have got a phone call from SE about their RMT activity!, nice ableism by the way!! and even if ONE was a legit player the GM's would find out anyway, a real player (usually) responds to a GM message, a bot is programmed to force DC if a GM sends them a tell? how do I know? lurk more its never enough~ many active FFXI RMT sites that always keep their bots up to date to make sure they can't be truly caught, hell some are probably even programed to send automated messages a GM would NOT consider suspicious, that was IF a botter gets a phone call from SE they can easily make up an excuse like "Me and my brother/sister/S.O./parent/cousin switch out every x amount of hours" and with no solid proof, I sadly knew people who did RMT (bot and buy gil) and thats how they did it, along with "give aways"/"free gil donations" so they could stay under the radar. And never get caught (oh I know whats coming "you r*tard! wtf! why would you rat out your old friends!!!!????!!!!" I never gave their names and they quit long long long ago so kindly shut up.)

What other ablest remarks will come out of your mouth to defend your 3rd party income? I'm sorry if my non RMT ways have offended you in any way. But too bad so sad though a small population not everyone who plays this game supports or takes part in RMT just to get some extra money for eggs & bread or for the polygons that will make your e-penis grow. Some of us have real jobs in the real world, rather than sitting at home selling a K-club for a grand or however much they go for these days.

Look at all the bot defenders, getting their jimmies rustled because they discovered not everyone is a sheep like they are, keep it up i'm sure your supplier will be impressed with you! maybe they will give you some extra gil or even a tip for "pwning a gimp r*tard" and hell go on BG to try and dox me and "put the gimp out of ITS misery"

FFXI: Its serious business! make that extra clink clink so you can rush out to buy your bread & eggs and proudly show off your e-penis trophy that you put in overtime for~ make ablest remarks too for some extra goodies so you and your pals can circle jerk over how you "pwns noobs" about "how mad they are because they are not cool like we are! they are jelly cause we get better gear faster than they could hope for lul lul lul lul, why do jp hate us so much??? its not cause we call them gimps too right? after all they use lolps2s and don't bot like we do!"
    Pathetic, i think it's you with your "jimmies" rustled sir.
    (4)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Until SE won't change the crapy skill up systems for fishing, they can put every "fun" change in they're @$$... Tired to fish hour and hour to get a .1 later. Other craft can do 10-20 levels in a day. I never beat 1 level in a weekend of hours and hours of fishing.
    (1)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Haks won't ever be nerfed mark my words they have been around for 3 years now, there no need to nerf them anyway because a few jealous people without ebisu rods claim everyone is a bot. If they nerf haks they might aswell remove every craft.
    (2)

Character
    Kimchibi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    @Direct

How is complaining about a character's job level even remotely related to the issue of the new fishing system or fish bots? If anything, long time veteran players have many jobs, multiple lvl 110 crafting characters and more than one account to play on. Are you saying only level 99 jobs have a right to post here? My crafting characters support all my characters and jobs legitimately. I'm truly sorry if you are offended by my legitimate playing style.

I have never had any problem with legitimate players while fishing, even in Beaucedine Glacier. The only time I have had problems was fishing near bots and making squid sushi as I would pull up both Haks and squids using a minnow. I would get harassed in tell for being too near when I was clearly out of radar compass range. Then the botter would say, they are done talking and are going AFK. Why would a stranger be remotely threatened by another fisher who also synths their catch?
    (4)
    Last edited by Iceni; 03-23-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Character
    Kimchibi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    For the first few days that the fishing system went live, Beaucedine Glacier was completely empty, except for the few characters entering to farm dynamis. I honestly did not know just how baf fishbotting was in Beaucedine until the new fishing system emptied it out.

On day 3, a new fish bot must have gone into circulation as Beaucedine coast is covered with fishers again.
    (5)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2