Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

lv 110 Supernatural Chapuli before DEPOP solo!

was mainly the point that it can be done not that IS has not. a week reply for sure since nothing i posted on possible rdm changes for future is in your comment??? so whats your damn point! mine is that rdm need a fix to enter new content . what the hell is yours???
    easily done by proper rdm/nin
    ALL i can say is RDM/nin can melee in some content but a fix or HASTE II is needed
    as well as the ability to share the RDM enhances such as GAINS- TEMPER, etc
    if not then i would like to hear what the RDM melee/mage will be wanted again?????
    RDM needs an ATTACK boost it can share for sure and GREATLY
    NEEDED to BALANCE out inability of RDM to offer party buffs that matter in new content
    if ya dont have any ideas on fix to rdm. blunt comments off points not gonna help anything
    all i want to do is play my main again. IS THAT SO HARD TO SEE IN MY POST??????
    (1)
    Last edited by shantaru; 03-13-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This is balance for the years of "RDM onry, no WHM."
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This has been done already.
    Not news.
    (2)

Ah no need to act like like that, you have already seen for yourself there are PLENTY of red mage threads, I am sure that they have read them and are going to...do something. Just don't know what yet. Check the game adjustment thread they made, I believe what they are planning for all the jobs are there.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???