Character
    Loshiniloi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Einherjar removing party without dropping lanterns

Me and a group was doing the TI Rossweisse's Chamber and all mobs we're killed. Boss was about to die when all the sudden everyone was ejected with the following message "Your expedition does not meet the minimum member requirement. Commencing emergency teleportation." If you can enter in with 5 people why boot people out? Shouldn't you at least make it impossible to enter unless you have 6 people minimum?
    (4)
    Anime-Gunpla Fan, Roleplayer, Gaming Addict don't send help! Master Samurai of Siren Server. I assure you *picks up Sledgehammer* I know exactly what I'm doing! Message for discord, telegram or roleplay profile.

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It was probably implemented this way so that mythic builders desperate for ichor could go in with 1-5 people and still get some ichor, even if it wasn't the full amount. Einherjar's entry requirements have always been that if there are less than 6 people in the wing, you'll be booted well before the exit time of 6+ people. As far as I can remember, if you enter with less than 6 people it will tell you as soon as you zone in that you have too few people and you'll be booted out in 10 minutes. Probably going to be best if you shout for 1 additional person or take an extra char of someone's in for that 6th spot.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

You can duo T3 einherjar on BLU + healer. Spam AOE and sleep if necessary, pretty easy to do. Can do it with any aoe damager really, sometimes the waves spawn magic resistant mobs but it just takes a few more nukes in that case. Not disagreeing that they should remove the 6 man requirement but just something to note until they do.
    (0)