Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Player
    I really like alliance content because it gives you a bit of leeway with things like job selection, sure, the start of delve meant that everyone had to be on their A-game, but eventually 2-3 jobs could be lesser geared/one of the many jobs nobody takes to things and you'd get along okay.

Doesn't really happen in much 6 man content.
    (3)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    I really like alliance content because it gives you a bit of leeway with things like job selection, sure, the start of delve meant that everyone had to be on their A-game, but eventually 2-3 jobs could be lesser geared/one of the many jobs nobody takes to things and you'd get along okay.

Doesn't really happen in much 6 man content.
    I also like alliance content because that forces all the elitist to make friends and start playing with us mortals.

In a 6 man content everyone and their mother just play with 1 real player + 3 mules or 5 mules with scripts.

This is a MMO, we should play with other players, not mules.
    (3)

Character
    Rhonda
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    I also like alliance content because that forces all the elitist to make friends and start playing with us mortals.
    Me + five other elitists = 6 people. It's somewhat noteworthy that you can start your own groups or even practice with your LS until you get it down. I lost many Morimars when I was just getting start with Delve. My LS did three or four Yorcia runs with beads before we were at the point where we felt we could do 1-5 (though I'd note we've never lost to Yorcia). While these are definitely the easier Delves, my LSs can do both consistently. Foret, too. Meanwhile, my failure rate is PUG Foret is fairly high, Morimar once in a while, and I don't do PUG Yorcia.

Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    In a 6 man content everyone and their mother just play with 1 real player + 3 mules or 5 mules with scripts.

This is a MMO, we should play with other players, not mules.
    The number of people that can be bothered to do this is small, not 'everyone and their mother'. Quit QQing and work on gear and skills for your LS mates and yourself.
    (0)
    I know I'm an elitist. Deal with it.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    Me + five other elitists = 6 people. It's somewhat noteworthy that you can start your own groups or even practice with your LS until you get it down. I lost many Morimars when I was just getting start with Delve. My LS did three or four Yorcia runs with beads before we were at the point where we felt we could do 1-5 (though I'd note we've never lost to Yorcia). While these are definitely the easier Delves, my LSs can do both consistently. Foret, too. Meanwhile, my failure rate is PUG Foret is fairly high, Morimar once in a while, and I don't do PUG Yorcia.

The number of people that can be bothered to do this is small, not 'everyone and their mother'. Quit QQing and work on gear and skills for your LS mates and yourself.

Not sure what are you talking about, that wasn't a "delve is too hard QQ"(delve2 is easy as fuck compare with pre-ilv delve1 and legion, especially yorcia). And I don't have an issue clearing/merc all delve2 6 NM run with close friends. I have some ppl I tend to do delve with, I just like to play with different ppl and make new friends instead of rotating same group of close friends because nobody like to play with randoms.

Yes, I can go out and /shout for random but then ppl I tend to pt with would start drama if I invite any random. That wouldn't be an issue if delve require 18 ppl.

Bolded part pointed out that nobody like to play with random when you only need 6 ppl, if yorcia require 18 ppl you'd have to PUG unless your ls has 18 ppl every run. I want events that forces ppl to go out and play with randoms, instead of close friends/lsmate.

Also, if you value efficiency for real, you'd use mules for delve. It's the difference between split $$ with 5 ppl or split $$ with 2. Now that delve1 and 2 merc price been dropping a ton, most ppl who do delve merc often tend to use mules.

I'm not looking for a group to do things with, I'm looking for some kind of game mechanic that forces everyone /shout more and pt with different ppl instead of same close friend/lsmate.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-06-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13