Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    To say you went completely off topic is an understatement. Draylo is simply asking if content requiring more than six people will ever be developed again.

If you want to continue posting, please stay on topic, else, go back to Jupiter.
    Yet I'm not even the one that derailed it in the 1st place. I came in post derailment.

With the way SE seems to be thinking it doesn't look like he will be getting anything that follows the this is what I feel is alliance based content anytime soon from his pov.
    (0)

Can we get any response from the devs? Any cool content coming out that requires more than 6 ppl?
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Yet I'm not even the one that derailed it in the 1st place. I came in post derailment.
    So, if everyone jumped off a bridge you don't follow suit?
    (0)

Character
    Mental
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Good Evening,

Our event Linkshell is eager for another, more current Alliance based event. Is this a possibility in the short or long term future?

Thank you for your time,
    Menty
    (4)

Bump, dev response plz
    (0)

would be nice if devs at least answered the question.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Reconxx
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Hello there, We need more Alliance based Content, all this 6-man stuff is ok but we need more 18-man content also for Linkshells that still have a solid team. Below is what i think you should add to this game...
    Sea/Sky 119 versions,
    Pandemonium Warden Hard Mode
    Absolute Virtue Hard Mode
    Sacred Kindred Crest BC 99 with Tough fights,
    Legion V2 119 versions,
    Bahamut Fight 119 versions,
    Also would like to see Salvage gear 119, Neo-Nyzle 119 gear, Limbus 119 gear. The new Delve was good, but too easy, not enough good items drop from it either. Most Boss drops were junk imo :/
    There is plenty more i could go on about, but this really needs to be adressed.
    Thanks for your time.
    (1)

Greetings,

Currently the development team is prioritizing content tailored towards 6-person parties so that a greater number of people are able to challenge it. This doesn’t mean that we will not be implementing alliance-based content later down the line, but at the moment there are no plans.
    (12)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

Currently the development team is prioritizing content tailored towards 6-person parties so that a greater number of people are able to challenge it. This doesn’t mean that we will not be implementing alliance-based content later down the line, but at the moment there are no plans.
    I'm glad. I don't want more alliance based content.
    (7)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

While I'm sure no one has a problem with this, it would make many players happy to have the choice to make an alliance and at the same time have rewards scale to match. In events such as Delve which were originally alliance content we now see next to no one actually going about the event in such a way, in fact, the rewards incentivise you to move away from making an alliance and toward doing it with as few people as possible. While I don't think the rewards should be insanely better for going with an alliance I think it should scale to match.

For example, currently upon defeating Tojil it drops 4 weapons/armor/accessories, 60k Plasm, and 2~3 Airlixir +1/2 as well as it's 2 crafting items. It would be great if in an alliance this were increased to match. For every 2 additional players the amount of armor like items and Airlixirs increase by 1, while every full party adds an additional craft item. Does this go over the 10 item limit? Yes, it does, however the quick fix to this is to make the craft/Airlixir items drop first due to the fact they are tradable. The armor like items aren't so as a result you can make them second, with a full alliance you'd have 18 people, that's 12 extra or 6 additional armor drops, this means if you have a full alliance and there are maximum armor drops you're going to get 10 items, a full pool every time. This would work for the drop system and it would make bringing additional players rewarding rather than detrimental.
    (4)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast