Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Relic req all AF ... umm ...

Am I the only person who thinks that this:
    "Undertaking the Quests
    Talk to Hestefa* in the Celennia Memorial Library while wearing all five pieces of the appropriate artifact armor set to begin the quests."

Seems to be a little ridiculous? I don't know about other servers but on Carbuncle getting all the pieces crafted is extremely $$.
    No other job has to have their AF to get their relic!
    Why not add the relic for GEO and RUN to Skirmish as an award or something along those lines? or heaven forbid add it to Dynamis and make it lvl ~75 like all the other relic gear.
    (3)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree that getting Geomancer crafted can be expensive, mainly because you can only obtain it via 90's clothcraft. I'm not sure what on earth possessed them to do that. Just makes it statically high in price no matter how cheap akaso is. I eventually just broke down and bought the rest of mine months ago. I know crafting needs a boost but it was pretty silly to make 1 out of 22 jobs have this crazy craft level only for the base items. RUN items are pretty much mostly bought with Bayld, can be farmed, and the only real high crafting item drops regularly in Skirmish. Would be nice if they added Akaso Thread/Cloth to Skirmish/Wildskeeper Reive drops.
    (1)