Character
    Alighieri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 18

New/Returning Player Alighieri of Asura

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and I am glad to be back to FFXI as a side game/break from FFXIV. I currently run a FC/LS in FFXIV and was hoping to utilize this forum as a reference for FFXI as much as possible. First off I want to put out there that my very first account which was the release of PS2 version is where i hit near cap(at the time) Chains of Promathia I believe. I just bought this account and looking for a casual LS that will accept me on the Server of Asura. I do dual box FFXI and FFXIV at the sametime so you will see me online 90% of my normal playtime. My main points are:

1. I am looking for a LS to join that will be willing to guide me through the game. (Been almost 6 - 7 years since ive played)

2. I will be putting hours in the game and we're talking 4+ hours depending if i work or not plus I am treating this game as a side MMO. (Until end of March most of my time is on FFXI but i Dual box so i will be on both games)

3. My current plan on leveling is WAR to 49 > NIN to 49 > DNC to 49 > NIN to 99. (Please let me know if this is the correct to go about since i do not know what all jobs do and I really would like to be an end game tank.)

4. I've searched these forums and I am looking for even more info but I am a little lost after I reach 30 (currently 18) and wanting to know what I am suppose to be doing/leveling where at.

Sorry for being such a newb but I really want to get back into my first love for an MMO and bringing in a buddy back who started with me. My in game name is Alighieri of the Asura server. Send a /tell whenver or respond here if there are still really great and active LS out there. Hope to see you all in game in a few hours.
    (0)

Character
    Alighieri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 18
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    TYVM! This is perfect!
    (0)